Adventure reward

haloa92

Question

Unless I'm being foolish and I don't get something, after completing the first scenario of the sixth adventure I got both a power feat AND a card feat, and I think I was supposed to get only the former. Also, when chosing feats for my Seoni, even though I already given it to her, Favor of the Lady of The Graves was missing, and I had to re-give it.

6 answers to this question

Did you count your feats after? The exact same thing happened to me, and I counted the feats after and I was up a card feat and down a power. Don't be so quick to assume that what happened is correct. That being said I have no clue if anything will be done to correct it.

There should be new patch coming that hopefully calculate rewards correctly. There Are quite Many people who has too Many rewards at this moment. And because I am not sure how Obsidian did the retroactive fix for missing rewards, I don't have clue how the reward check is done. The app version is so much more complex than tabletop version because there Are mixed croups that have different rewards, people replay scenarios, mix and match different characters that have done different amounth of scenarios. It has to be really big Mess to the programmers to get it right.

And because I am not sure how Obsidian did the retroactive fix for missing rewards, I don't have clue how the reward check is done. 

It used to be pretty simple.  It was the digital equivalent of counting all the check boxes you marked off on the character card, and making sure the number looked right.  Each character save keeps a record of which story mode scenarios were completed, or in the case of quest mode, how much XP they have received.

If the audit determined you were missing something, then it could look up what else you were owed, and award that too.

What's happening now... well, I don't know.  Seems best to hold on for the point release.