Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lost cards from Morgiv the Enshrouded? Post here.

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

StormbringerGT

StormbringerGT

• Members
  • 774 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:StormbringerGT
  • Steam:StormbringerGT
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer

I also lost experience characters completely. I won't be investing that time again into this game.

​Can I get your PFID and a list of which characters are missing which cards? Also please make sure those characters missing cards are not already in a party. Thanks!

Pediatron

Pediatron

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 161 posts

Thank you Stormbringer -- My game is FIXED with some gold and chests added for my pain  -- thank you!

• StormbringerGT likes this

Kerfusion

Kerfusion

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 8 posts

Hi,

My game has gone wild. I can't use my experienced characters in quest mode (or my characters from quest in story mode).
I have deleted some of them, i have reinstalled the game and tried almost everything.
Now I'm actually clueless

My phone is a Samsung4
My name is PlaneStrider #1520
And VER-751-20161222 and PFID-58B3F37A8E2FBDC1.

How can we fix it?

Thanks!

Isaac

Amentep

Amentep

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4605 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Could you be more descriptive about not being able to use them?   Have you deleted and recreated the party?  If so can you create the party and it won't load?

Any more details you can provide (also did you lose cards from Morgiv, or should I seperate this into a new thread?)

Kerfusion

Kerfusion

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 8 posts
I have disbanded my party and i cannot use them.
Then i deleted them and restarted with new ones and i've experienced the same problem (i can play in story but i cannot find them in quest mode).
Then the game banished all my new characters (they were in module 4).
And yes, i have faced Morgiv but not with these characters and i cant recall any loss of cards with the others.
Also i have encountered the problem of hand size (being regarded every level with one more card and later being stucked in quest mode (lvl11)).

StormbringerGT

StormbringerGT

• Members
  • 774 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:StormbringerGT
  • Steam:StormbringerGT
  • Kickstarter Backer

@Kerfusion

​I'll take a look at your account.

​but it sounds like you are thinking you can transfer Quest mode characters to story mode an vice versa. You cannot do this. Characters created in Story mode are exlcusive to Story mode. The same goes for Quest Mode.

Kerfusion

Kerfusion

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 8 posts
Well... then i want to rapport a bug where i can use my story characters in quest mode.
I can't do it now and i have deleted the affected characters.

HungryShark6666

HungryShark6666

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts

Is this bug still active? Since I saw a Morgiv in one of my deck and tried as hard as I could to avoid him. I managed to get through that scenario without encountering him (I was lucky I was stocking up for the Karzoug battle, so I had enough deck alter items). But now I'm afraid I'll meet him unexpected again.

vpumeyyv

vpumeyyv

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 14 posts

Is this bug still active? Since I saw a Morgiv in one of my deck and tried as hard as I could to avoid him. I managed to get through that scenario without encountering him (I was lucky I was stocking up for the Karzoug battle, so I had enough deck alter items). But now I'm afraid I'll meet him unexpected again.

It was fixed two months ago, you have nothing to worry.

• Ethics Gradient likes this

aznxknight

aznxknight

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 113 posts

So... did everyone forgive Morgiv?

Pyrohearne

Pyrohearne

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
I had to reinstall the game because I couldn't click anything to complete my turn. When it reinstalled it had a different party and different mission than what I was on. The characters that were in the new party lost cards and experience. The 1 that wasn't in the new party, but was in the old party didn't lose anything(druid).

PFID-780DE9FD11958644

I lost some nice cards I spent all day trying to grind some new cards but no luck. Really annoying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users