Lost cards from Morgiv the Enshrouded? Post here.

StormbringerGT

Question

We are super bummed around the office that some of you guys had to run into this issue.

​If you were affected by this issue I'm going to do what I can to try and restore your content. PlayFab doesn't track your previous individual card inventory on a per deck basis. We also do not backup saves so we would have no way to roll back to a previous state.

​What I can do is manually go into your account and grant you the cards that were lost. I'll give you some chests to open for your patience as well.

What I need from you to do so.

• Your Play Fab ID
  • A list of cards that are gone from your deck. I don't expect you have this memorized, but the more you can the remember the more I can give you.
  • Which characters lost which cards
  • Delete the affected party. This sounds scary but what it does is unlock those characters and puts them into the experienced character pool so I can edit them.

Now when I go into your account all I am going to see is Valeros 1, Valeros 2, etc. So if you give me a list of cards Valeros lost I won't know which one to give the cards to (I can't see party groupings). So if you could possibly Give the characters that lost the cards a nickname that would make my life much easier and ensure I am giving the cards to the right character. If you only have 1 Valeros this is a non issue, don't worry you don't need to nickname. But if you have more than one of a character (across all your parties) then you'll need to nickname them and let me know what the nickname is.

​Again so, so sorry you guys. Depending on how many are affected it make take me some time to work through this list, but I will. Thanks for your patience!

David

• Like 5

User Id = costguy

Ezren -   Pyromancer   x2, Disintegrate x 2, wand of enervation x 2 

Lini -   holy light, some blessings

Harsk - Shock Longbow +1? Some items, Emerald Codex

Amiri - Wand of Enervation, ? , some blessings

Lem -  not sure

Sajan - Feather of  (one that looks at 5 cards and puts them back)

Deleted party, added nicknames "Lost..."

Strange thing happened after the update, I deleted my party as directed a day or two ago and right after the update to 1.1.6.1 I went to check if my characters had been changed. Upon viewing their decks, it appeared that all of the cards were restored and likely automatically (the cards were exactly as before and slightly different from my list given from memory). So if you were affected by this bug and did not replenish your banished cards, check your characters because they might be fixed.

• Like 1

Strange thing happened after the update, I deleted my party as directed a day or two ago and right after the update to 1.1.6.1 I went to check if my characters had been changed. Upon viewing their decks, it appeared that all of the cards were restored and likely automatically (the cards were exactly as before and slightly different from my list given from memory). So if you were affected by this bug and did not replenish your banished cards, check your characters because they might be fixed.

Yup this is the case. Once you deleted the save it unlocked the characters and as long as you did not try to rebuild their deck the game fixed their decks.

If you did modify your deck after losing the cards, please continue to post here so I can get everyone fixed!

pfid-d47e3abf8d23e285

ezren A

Shortspear +3

Summon Monster(? gold card)

Disintegrate

Headband of epic intelligence

wand of enervation (I had 2, now I just have 1)

Sihedron Medallion

Pyromaniac Mage

Kyra A

Dancing Scimitar +2

Holy Light (I had 2, now I just have 1)

Blessing of Gorum x2 (I had 3, now I just have 1)

Blessing of Pharasma (I had 2, now I just have 1)

Merisiel A

Magic Spyglass

Elven Sharpshooter

Shalelu Andosana

Blessing of Erastil (I had 4, now I have 3)

Valeros A

Venomous Dagger +2

Flaming Ranseur +3

Blessing of Gorum (I had 2, now I just have 1)

That gets me close. I'm sure I forgot some, but i hadn't used those decks in a while because I had been waiting on the chapter 6 update.

Ran into an issue with the tools trying to work through it.

Some of you have been fixed, some of you not yet (a few of you the tool made worse I reached out to you via PM in that case).

Everyone affected thus far has been granted chests. Please enjoy those in the meantime!

Thanks for setting up a fix for this. That's one harsh bug.

PFID-262D1E8923B2E105

I'm going to give you the whole deck list for each character the best I can remember. I don't know if it's easier to do a massive replace for everything or do it individually, but the decks sure lost a lot of the special chapter cards. Very few of those stuck around for some reason and that caused a lot of rebuild, so it was just easier to give you the whole lists than try to identify what needed replacement.

Affected Characters:

Valeros Fix:

Impaler of Thorns
Mokmurian’s Club
Runechill Hatchet +2
Fanged Falchion
Longsword +2
Demonbane Longsword +2
Greatclub +3
Elven Breastplate
Magic Full Plate
Breastplate of Fire Resistance
Belt of Giant Strength
Magic Spyglass
Masterwork Tools
Sheriff Hemlock
Saber-Toothed Tiger
Incanter
Fox
Favor of Gorum
Favor of Gorum
Blessing of Gorum
Blessing of Gorum

Seoni Fix:
Eloquence
Force Missile
Poison Blast
Lightning Bolt
Scorching Ray
Charm Person
Sihedron Medallion
Wand of Enervation
Headband of Alluring Charisma
Necklace of Fireballs
Pyromaniac Mage
Father Zantus
Maester Grump
Merchant
Troubadour
Blessing of Abadar
Blessing of Pharasma
Blessing of Pharasma
Blessing of Pharasma
Blessing of Pharasma
Blessing of Lamashtu

Kira Fix:
Shortspear +3
Flaming Mace +1
Major Cure
Holy Light
Inflict
Mass Cure
Major Cure
Magic Half-Plate
Superior Half-Plate
Emerald Codex
Sihedron Medallion
Sacred Killer
Vale Temros
Blessing of Sarenrae
Blessing of Sarenrae
Blessing of Sarenrae
Blessing of Gozreh
Blessing of Calistria
Blessing of Lamashtu
Blessing of Shelyn
Blessing of Abadar

Merisiel Fix:
Death bane Light Crossbow +1
Venomous Heavy Crossbow +2
Shock Longbow +1
Venomous Dagger +2
Snakeskin Tunic
Belt of Incredible Dexterity
Greater Luckstone
Improved Sage’s Journal
Masterwork Tools
Magic Spyglass
Staff of Minor Healing
Wand of Treasure Finding
Revelation Quill
Charmed Red Dragon
Shalelu Andosana
Standard Bearer
Blessing of Erasti
Blessing of Erastil
Blessing of Erastil
Blessing of Lamashtu
Blessing of Zarongel

Seoni Solo:
Swipe
Poison Blast
Lightning Bolt
Haste
Frost Ray
Disintegrate
Staff of Minor Healing
Sihedron Medallion
Sage’s Journal
Masterwork Tools
Ordikon’s Staff
Charmed Red Dragon
Father Zantus
Poor of Zarongel
Shalelu Andosana
Blessing of Pharasma
Blessing of Pharasma
Blessing of Lamashtu
Blessing of Gozreh
Blessing of Abadar

Well, I don't seem to have the same issue as everyone above, but was asked to repost here. I completely lost Merisel, Lem and Seoni from the experienced character screen. I know that I had lost power feats in Merisel and Lem on the scenario when this happened (I believe 6.3). Merisel lost items (was at 9 items, down to 5 when i started scenario) -- but obviously I can't check which items might have been lost since I can't access the character at all. The character screen is also completely buggy. On the skills screen for all characters, the skills start after an inch or two of blank screen and are not scrollable, the power feat screen shows a spot in the middle of the powers and also can't be scrolled. The completion screen is empty. 

Some screen shots I posted can be seen here: http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/90821-completely-lost-characters-and-progress/

(note the screens i was mentioning for feats along with the fact that only 8 characters are listed at all in the experienced character screen)

Hope this helps resolve this. 

PS I already deleted all my parties hoping that would help with the lost feats -- but that's what led to the characters disappearing completely

I also lost experience characters completely. I won't be investing that time again into this game.

​Can I get your PFID and a list of which characters are missing which cards? Also please make sure those characters missing cards are not already in a party. Thanks!

Hi,

My game has gone wild. I can't use my experienced characters in quest mode (or my characters from quest in story mode).

I have deleted some of them, i have reinstalled the game and tried almost everything.

Now I'm actually clueless

My phone is a Samsung4

My name is PlaneStrider #1520

And VER-751-20161222 and PFID-58B3F37A8E2FBDC1.

How can we fix it?

Thanks!

Isaac

Could you be more descriptive about not being able to use them?   Have you deleted and recreated the party?  If so can you create the party and it won't load?

Any more details you can provide (also did you lose cards from Morgiv, or should I seperate this into a new thread?)

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I have disbanded my party and i cannot use them.

Then i deleted them and restarted with new ones and i've experienced the same problem (i can play in story but i cannot find them in quest mode).

Then the game banished all my new characters (they were in module 4).

And yes, i have faced Morgiv but not with these characters and i cant recall any loss of cards with the others.

Also i have encountered the problem of hand size (being regarded every level with one more card and later being stucked in quest mode (lvl11)).

@Kerfusion

​I'll take a look at your account.

​but it sounds like you are thinking you can transfer Quest mode characters to story mode an vice versa. You cannot do this. Characters created in Story mode are exlcusive to Story mode. The same goes for Quest Mode.

Is this bug still active? Since I saw a Morgiv in one of my deck and tried as hard as I could to avoid him. I managed to get through that scenario without encountering him (I was lucky I was stocking up for the Karzoug battle, so I had enough deck alter items). But now I'm afraid I'll meet him unexpected again.

Is this bug still active? Since I saw a Morgiv in one of my deck and tried as hard as I could to avoid him. I managed to get through that scenario without encountering him (I was lucky I was stocking up for the Karzoug battle, so I had enough deck alter items). But now I'm afraid I'll meet him unexpected again.

It was fixed two months ago, you have nothing to worry.

• Like 1

I had to reinstall the game because I couldn't click anything to complete my turn. When it reinstalled it had a different party and different mission than what I was on. The characters that were in the new party lost cards and experience. The 1 that wasn't in the new party, but was in the old party didn't lose anything(druid).

PFID-780DE9FD11958644

I lost some nice cards I spent all day trying to grind some new cards but no luck. Really annoying