Weekly Quest Redemption - Festive Wool Hide

Ethics Gradient

Question

I managed to knock out the last of four daily challenges in a record time.

When I redeemed my prize... nothing happened.  It appeared to properly "redeem" but the card was not added to my account.

No change after couple force quits of the app.  The Festive Wool Hide does not appear to be among my cards.  Anyone else seeing this too?

Update:  The weekly challenge system is working... sorta.  Instead of the Wool Hide card, we're being awarded a single Treasure Chest.  Likely some old data in the "cloud" and not a problem with the app itself.  For those of us who already got the award, the devs may need to add it manually.  Hang tight, and I'm sure a fix will by by eventually.

VEuQRTE.jpg?1

Edited by Ethics Gradient

13 answers to this question

How are you guys getting multiple dailies done?  It looks like you got 4 dailies done in 2 days.

Probably really fortunate timing between the new patch and the challenge rotation.  The patch announcement went up around 2PM EST on Monday.  That would have given those players almost 5 hours to get the first daily challenge.  The new daily challenge Monday evening would have let them get a second one, followed by a third one Tuesday evening.  The rotation about five hours ago then clearly allowed for a fourth completion.

Edited by Argus Panoptes
  • Like 1

How are you guys getting multiple dailies done?  It looks like you got 4 dailies done in 2 days.

Probably really fortunate timing between the new patch and the challenge rotation.  The patch announcement went up around 2PM EST on Monday.  That would have given those players almost 5 hours to get the first daily challenge.  The new daily challenge Monday evening would have let them get a second one, followed by a third one Tuesday evening.  The rotation about five hours ago then clearly allowed for a fourth completion.

You got it!  And they've all been somewhat easy to accomplish if you pick the right scenario.  

"Bury 15 Cards"?  Let's take the party on a trip to the Mountain Peak and blow every roll.  ;)

Though, I guess it's good that relatively few of us tried to power-game an Ugly Sweater Card.  Obsidian still has about a day to sort out server issues until the big wave of weekly completions.

"Bury 15 Cards"?  Let's take the party on a trip to the Mountain Peak and blow every roll.  ;)

Whenever that challenge pops up, I usually take Amiri out for a berserker-rage fueled rampage of death and destruction...

Edited by Thyraxus

I didn't receive it either, but when I clicked redeem a treasure chest appeared in the shop.

Just checked myself, and you're right, we got awarded a treasure chest!

Granted, it's not the right reward, but at least it is a sign that things mostly work..., even if the challenge system probably still had some leftover data from beta testing.