Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Known Issues: Patch 1.1.6

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Jigmelingpa

Jigmelingpa

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
After successfully closing a location, I cannot discard the ebon thorn, freezing progress. No choice but to forfeit to escape the freeze up.

I also have not been able to find the holiday special cards I paid for.

Otherwise, fantastic game! Please keep up the development!

Gethseme

Gethseme

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Steam:Rushuna
  • Xbox Gamertag:Senshimaho

Found another bug that needs to be added to the list.  For the Guard Tower location, where using a weapon subtracts 1 from the die roll, Merisiel's Sneak Attack is being counted as a Weapon for the purposes of Guard Tower's base ability, subtracting 1 from her die rolls even if not using a weapon, when using Sneak Attack.

EDIT: It's not Guard Tower, doh.  It's Waterfront.  And I have to test it again to be sure, but I think it's happening with recharging/discarding non-weapons as well as weapons.

Edited by Gethseme, 30 December 2016 - 02:29 PM.

eyeofthetiger

eyeofthetiger

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
1. I have been locked out of Quest mode entirely since the patch, which is a bummer because I can't collect the Christmas bonus cards. My level 32 Amiri has gotten so many card feats that she has no open slots. There's no work around, and I can't play a quest.

2. In the Rimeskull scenario on legendary difficulty: I only have one stone head left to close. But my characters are not at adjacent locations. You must move to an open location after closing, but I can't because they aren't adjacent. So I just had to forfeit.
  • Haides, Kanak and Kamiyo like this

Haides

Haides

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 10 posts
For the heads problem, i left the game and went to the menú (not using the Forfeit option) and, from there, i chose the Continue option. And i magically could move my hero to an open locación. Don't ask why nor how, but i could.
Sorry for my english. :p
  • eyeofthetiger likes this

Stalton

Stalton

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
Not sure if it's listed anywhere else but in Quest Mode, if I kept playing with the current players at the time of the patch, I kept getting boons. I can no longer play quest mode because I can't get past the rewards screen since I can no longer give my characters +1 power.
  • Kanak, Kamiyo and Red_Hellion like this

Clutch

Clutch

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts
I'm not getting any daily challenge awards at all. I see that the gold should be transferred automatically, but I can't see any increase in my stash or any progress indication either between adventures.

Playing on Android 7.1.1

Clutch

Clutch

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts
Today I finished 3-2,all of a sudden I have 5 chests to open which I do. I get cards and a bag o' dice. The cards show up in the vault, but the dice are not there.

Kamiyo

Kamiyo

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 17 posts

1. I have been locked out of Quest mode entirely since the patch, which is a bummer because I can't collect the Christmas bonus cards. My level 32 Amiri has gotten so many card feats that she has no open slots. There's no work around, and I can't play a quest.

Not sure if it's listed anywhere else but in Quest Mode, if I kept playing with the current players at the time of the patch, I kept getting boons. I can no longer play quest mode because I can't get past the rewards screen since I can no longer give my characters +1 power.

Same here. And, probably, everyone will have this problem, till next patch ;(

Assussanni

Assussanni

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 73 posts

Today I finished 3-2,all of a sudden I have 5 chests to open which I do. I get cards and a bag o' dice. The cards show up in the vault, but the dice are not there.

I also experienced this. Five chests out of nowhere, which I noticed after playing through all of AD3. Opened them and all the cards were added to the vault but the three bags of dice are nowhere to be seen. Patch 1.1.6.1 on iOS.

Amentep

Amentep

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 5213 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I thought there was a pop-up about the 5 chests when I opened the app explaining they were being given to all players.  There was a second message but I don't recall it off the top of my head (I was too busy trying to get out of the message screen and go redeem my chests).

I got only one set of dice (pink) and it appears to be added correctly (at least when I go to dice, it has 3 instead of 2).

Franimus

Franimus

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
I'm stuck on 4-3 because a harpy card is permanently on my screen. I tried forfeiting and restarting the scenario but it is still there even prior to drawing any cards from the location deck. It also stayed on screen during the forfeit and the deck reset between scenarios.
The problem has followed me across devices and through a reinstall of the game. So I cannot continue in story mode because the harpy card on screen prevents me from resolving any cards from the location deck.

I had to restart my app or something like that to get the dice to appear.

Gfted1

Gfted1

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 5923 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

I'm stuck on 4-3 because a harpy card is permanently on my screen. I tried forfeiting and restarting the scenario but it is still there even prior to drawing any cards from the location deck. It also stayed on screen during the forfeit and the deck reset between scenarios.
The problem has followed me across devices and through a reinstall of the game. So I cannot continue in story mode because the harpy card on screen prevents me from resolving any cards from the location deck.

Have you tried this workaround?

Screng

Screng

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

After purchasing Rugged and Refined Bundle, I can no longer form new partys for Story.  I get a loading screen, then a crash.  Android.

Metasyntactic

Metasyntactic

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
So, I noticed a rather big bug where I lose access to items I have equipped randomly. Like, I'll have the crow on my rogue, finish the quest, and suddenly my rogue no longer has any crow nor does it appear on any other character. I've lost a number of items to this bug and it's really frustrating.

Also, can you please let us just access items in our vault. There are things in my vault I would love to use but there is absolutely no way to equip them, even when starting a new character. Like, I love pathfinders but this game is so frustrating to use at times. ::

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2313 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Also, can you please let us just access items in our vault. There are things in my vault I would love to use but there is absolutely no way to equip them, even when starting a new character. Like, I love pathfinders but this game is so frustrating to use at times. ::

Just checking. You know that the location decks Are build from the cards in your wault and you find random items from you wault by this system? It is the core of how this game rules work.
An another hand, you can broke those rules a bit by banishing enough cards in suitable locations and you get to chose from any items that Are two levels below you, if you just banished those card types that you want to collect below you card limit.

HeraldOfCrom

HeraldOfCrom

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
At 4-1 thistlestop, with the Monk, Druid and Cleric, I had two open locations remaining; one with a single card left, Gogmurt the filthy Goblin, and the other location, which I successfully "finished closing" upon encountering that final card, Gogmurt.
I beat that dirty Goblin and he had nowhere to run so instead of being defeated and closing all locations, he came right back to where he was just defeated? Honestly just took me out of the game. What's the point of dominating the board if after handing your enemies their own liver, they come back for seconds? I'm not sure it is a bug, but it feels rather wrong that it didn't give me the win.

A bug I'm certain about is the "Toad" card, on Lini the Druid, I could search my discard pile for the spell, but there's no "take" button that actually allows me to finalize the choice to recharge it.
Cheers.😙

GGG

GGG

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 9 posts
That's a hell of a bug list.
I am unable to play due to card feats.

GGG

GGG

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 9 posts

EDIT: Whoops, i'm dumb. Still sad I'm locked out of the game by a progression bug.

Oh, also - not sure if it's new but the archer ally seems to have a bug.
Using Lem with a crossbow, if I then play archer the dice decrease(?)

Edited by GGG, 09 January 2017 - 07:01 PM.

Kamiyo

Kamiyo

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 17 posts

Just met with a bug. At the encounter with Henchman Orik Vancaskerkin, after defeating Orik, he asks for Charisma check for additional boon drop. If that check is failed - game stuck. As far as I understand, you just should attempt to close location, no matter if that check is successful or failed.

More info: after failed check he asks for another roll, but there aren't any dices. If you use blessing at that point - you recieve dice (which should have been additional one), so it's not a complete lockdown.

Edited by Kamiyo, 09 January 2017 - 07:42 AM.

• renedq likes this

Assussanni

Assussanni

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 73 posts

Just met with a bug. When encountering Henchman Orik Vancaskerkin, after defeating he asks for Charisma check for additional boon drop. If that check is failed - game stuck. As far as I understand, you just should attempt to close location, no matter if that check is successful or failed

This also happens to me every time I fail the Charisma check against Orik. The solution I used was to add a blessing, which put two dice on the table, then cancel it, which removed one of the dice. The game then continues normally; if I pass the second check the game still acts as if I have failed it.

Oh, also - not sure if it's new but the archer ally seems to have a bug.
Using Lem with a crossbow, if I then play archer the dice decrease(?)

This also happens to me, using Merisiel. The d4 is added correctly but the dexterity die is also replaced with a d4. I think it also happens with the Elven Sharpshooter card, but not with the Black Arrow Ranger card.

Edit: As pointed out, this is not a bug. Neither Lem nor Merisiel have the Ranged skill so cannot effectively use the Archer or Elven Sharpshooter. However, the Black Arrow Ranger directly boosts Dexterity checks.

Other bugs I have found (not sure if these are known about, I'm new here):

• The barrier "Door Spikes"(?) - if the check is failed no damage is dealt to the character who failed the check (should be 1d4), but each other character at the location is correctly dealt 1 damage.
  • Some "after you act" instructions don't seem to trigger correctly. The one in particular I remember is that the Enchanter should deal 1 fire damage to you after you act. She doesn't appear to do this whereas the Hell Hound, which I think has exactly the same rules text, does.

• Dice: Dice can sometimes roll off screen and provide a value of 0 to the check. We have not been able to reproduce this internally yet, but are investigating.

If you are still having trouble reproducing this then I had it happen twice in a row in exactly the same circumstances:

1. Kyra, Seoni, Merisiel all at same location (can't remember exactly which location, but I've had it happen at other locations too. Can find out if it would be helpful).
  2. Kyra encounters Warrior of Wrath -> initiates Dex/Acrobatics check.
  3. Kyra fails and blocks damage by revealing Shield of Fire Resistance.
  4. Seoni initiates Dex/Acrobatics check.
  5. Seoni fails and ignores damage due to fire resistances feat.
  6. Merisiel initiates Dex/Acrobatics check. Die rolls off table, giving 0 result (despite having +ve modifiers to the check).
  7. Merisiel dealt 1 fire damage. Game continues normally.

Edited by Assussanni, 09 January 2017 - 10:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users