Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Known Issues: Patch 1.1.6

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

demon

demon

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Steam:demon69696

Hello guys. Amazing game, having lots of fun with it. I made a forum account specifically for posting an issue I seem to be facing after 1.1.6. I usually co-exist with bugs unless they severely impact the game and this one does. Its odd that I cannot seem to find other reports of this, so I am worried that they are specific to my save or something.

Bug - Discarding / Banishing a card which can then be recharged (via powers) does not let me recharge them (they completely ignore the power which would cause them to recharge). So far, the examples of this are Blessings of Iomedae with Seelah's "Inheritor's Favor" power, Liquid Property items with Sajan's "Bring Me Another" power and Animal Companions with Lini's "Wild Empathy" power.

Other cards such as arcane / divine spells work as normal.

I play on android with a Moto G. I am currently at "The Black Tower" scenario on Legendary difficulty.

Any help would be appreciated!!!! Keep making kickass games!!!!!!!!

Found that all recharging powers don't seem to work properly. Except valeros's.

Glad to hear that I am not alone here haha. Misery loves company ><

Erethond

Erethond

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 12 posts
It happened that Amulet of Inescapable Location was banished when used by Merisiel with the appropriate power.
Check this out please

Mancleaver

Mancleaver

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
My "rolling 0" bug seemed to reproduce pretty consistently on a team of 6 against the pre-combat check against Harpy Monks in "The Black Tower" and I gotta say that's one of the most frustrating checks to repeatedly fail.

Hope this helps.
  • Hannibal_PJV likes this

Peloquim

Peloquim

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
When ever I attempt to launch the story mode it closes the app.
  • AltoidLover likes this

isel

isel

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 21 posts

- I have 3 characters in lvl 40 , when i finish a quest with them, i gain to raise a skill (the number of a type of card that i can get in my deck), When i raise all characters, another time the game give me another skill for all, and again and again and again, ....but when i have all skill in the highest quantity, i can´t do nothing, i can´t have the rewards of the quest, and i can´t change my decks, because it´s a loop.

-Lini can´t reveal animals to get bonus, and when discard one of them for an effect, it´s discarded.

-The quest of the day, Give 15 cards to anothers characters, i give several cards and don´t count, Then the quest it´s imposible to get.

-I worried, that i can´t get the final reward for the holydais mission.

BittersweetBT

BittersweetBT

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

I've been trying all day to get today's challenge (trade 15 cards to other characters) to work so I can get the ugly sweater thing, but even after an uninstall and reinstall I cannot get it to give me credit for trading any cards to other players.  This is incredibly frustrating, and I'm going to be really upset if I can't get the event card just because of a stupid bug in the game.

Also, Skeleton Horde will not get out of my deck no matter how many times I beat it!  I successfully defeated it with weapons, blessings-only, arcane-only, and divine-only, but NONE of it is taking.

KpTrickster

KpTrickster

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts
Hi when in Scenario 4-2 I encountered the Henchman Longtooth and after completing the pre combat Dex/Acrobatics check using a Dex blessing, it Bugged and made me do the check again. Like it Bugged " make a Dex OR Acrobatics check" to "Dex AND Acrobatics check". The 1 damage dealt after successful only happened the 2nd success thankfully. Oh and The Tome of Knowledge malfunctioned for me. It was allowing to be revealed on another characters check like it was a blessing. I don't even think they were at the same location. The Tome was acquired during the mission and not normally In the deck not sure if it was a factor. P.s. I really enjoy your app. It's a great tribute to the Box game. And way less hassle to setup which is a bid deterrent to the box game.

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2313 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I've been trying all day to get today's challenge (trade 15 cards to other characters) to work so I can get the ugly sweater thing, but even after an uninstall and reinstall I cannot get it to give me credit for trading any cards to other players.

Because of this...
http://forums.obsidi...ensation-bonus/

AltoidLover

AltoidLover

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

When ever I attempt to launch the story mode it closes the app.

This is also happening with me. I thought it might be the party that it was affecting but it's now crashing at any attempt to examine the party. Crash logs available upon request.

BTW, thanks for rushing to get 1.1.6.1 out before the holiday.

J

Itisempty

Itisempty

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
As well as not being able to quest anymore do to not being able to upgade a card feat. That was garnted my character that already has max card feat.. I can't complete some daily quests (the trade cards to another character). Also Lini somehow aquired a "ripnugget and stickfoot" as an ally after gaining a level and the card doesn't appear in deck manager but I draw it in game and can only discard it.

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2313 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
You can Also banish it in town scuare and similar places.

Faranim

Faranim

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 47 posts
Amiri's damage reduction skill messes up the next roll.

For example, if a barrier causes 1 damage to all characters, the animation skips past Amiri and then the next dice roll always rolls a 0.

You can workaround this by pretending to play a blessing or something on the next roll and cancelling to reset the dice check.
  • Hannibal_PJV likes this

Pitboss648

Pitboss648

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

Hi guys, I'm having an issue with character level up after scenario or quest, once one of my characters have reached maximum card size from level ups, i get stuck at the post scenario/quest screen because i can't add anymore cards to their deck size and without being ables to do so it won't ket me move on, any ideas muchly appreciated.

I am also having an issue like this as well. After beating a game in quest mode I am getting stuck when it is asking to level up a character that is completely maxed out in the card list already.

aksFourpaws

aksFourpaws

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 31 posts

Treasure Map: If you know the last card in the location Deck is a boon and you defeat the treasure Map you can pick up that boon from the bottom instead of the top of the Deck.

Rachel1234567890

Rachel1234567890

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
I have a problem with the iOS version of the app. It seems like I'm not able to log in. So I can't receive any gold or chests etc.

Gfted1

Gfted1

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 5929 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Did you check:

iOS Settings-->Game Center-->Logged in?

cwheezy

cwheezy

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

Hello,

There might be a bug with the emerald codex and banish cards. I got the new divine spell that you bury to add 1d6 blessings back to the blessing deck, from the emerald codex. After i won the scenario, i got to add that card to my deck even though it should have been banished when i casted it

Balodek

Balodek

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Things I have experienced:

1.  Progression break from too many card feats (now unable to Quest) (already reported)

2.  Have to restore purchases every time I open the game

3.  Lost Medusa Mask by trapping a Satyr then exploring, encountering the villain and defeating them/winning scenario

4.  Using the Emerald Codex to summon 3 spells, you can discard those spells as damage taken and the spells will not be banished but rather stay in your deck after the scenario is over (to be chosen or discarded as normal at that time).

These are all on iPad Pro 2 w/ latest version of game.

Ethics Gradient

Ethics Gradient

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1607 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Double check which game center account and app store account you are logged in on.  (Settings -> Game Center, and Settings-> iTunes & App Store).

Needing to restore every time is guaranteed to happen if you buy content using one App Store/Game Center combo, and then later change the Game Center account. 

If you have a mismatch, when you push the restore button, iTunes will reprocess your purchases and temporarily restore content, but the "cloud" sees a different game center account or PFID and won't permanently add stuff to the account.  There's no family sharing or anything.  For the time being, you need to use all the same accounts.

Balodek

Balodek

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Double check which game center account and app store account you are logged in on.  (Settings -> Game Center, and Settings-> iTunes & App Store).

I double checked and they are matched, however this is a new device so it's possible my old device had a different game center id.  I assume this requires a Support Ticket to resolve, thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users