Known Issues: Patch 1.1.6

Aarik D

Question

Hey everyone, 

Here is a list of current known issues in patch 1.1.6 found by the QA team and you guys! As we find more bugs, we will update the list accordingly. Thank you all for your hard work! 

Known Issues

Major Issues

• Morgiv: Encountering the ally Morgiv in deck 6 will trigger a chain of weirdness that culminates in most cards from character's decks being wiped.  We have a fix internally and are working on a patch.
  • Android: Some android users cannot load the game post patch.  We're aware of the issue and are working on a fix.
  • RolesRewards: There is a progression break when acquiring Roles when there is more than 1 character in the party.  Fixed internally.
  • Zombie Horde/ZombieNest: When defeating the summons, the barrier stays on top of the location deck instead of being banished.  Fixed internally.
  • Haunts: Upon defeat, haunts are returning to the location deck instead of being banished. Fixed internally.

Other Community Reported Issues

• Dice: Dice can sometimes roll off screen and provide a value of 0 to the check.  We have not been able to reproduce this internally yet, but are investigating.
  • Lini: Animal Empathy is not recharging allies. Fixed internally.
  • Merisiel: Inspired Dexterity is not recharging blessings
  • New Booster Drop Rate: The new boosters were dropping at incorrect values Fixed on Live.
  • Special Offer: Rolling All the Way was granting incorrect items.  This has been fixed.  Anyone who has purchased the offer and not gotten the correct items should contact support@obsidian.net to get the proper items granted to their account.
  • Quest Mode: Card Feats are being granted for every level, and can eventually lead to a progression break

Cards

• Boots of Teleportation: If used prior to your first explore, you will be unable to move or explore the location (unless a card granting an explore is used).
  • Cape of Escape: Evading a villain's summon can make the villain encounter abruptly end.
  • Cannibal Haunt: When encountering the Cannibal Haunt, you cannot change your mind about the location you'd like to banish a card from.  Choose carefully!
  • Dominate: Spell is behaving as an Examine instead of a Search.
  • Emerald Codex: Playing a card from the codex vs a Warchanter-like can get the examine tray stuck on screen.
  • Hidden Beast: The BYA check doesn't update to the correct die when playing a dexterity weapon.  To work around, manually change the check from the Skill Panel.
  • Runeforged Weapons: The support card gained at the end of Deck 5 isn't being removed upon completion of Deck 6.
  • Robes of Xin-Shalast: If played after taking 2 damage, if you drag the card back to hand after recharging 2 cards for damage, you'll have to discard the robes
  • Stampeding Aurochs: If Undefeated check is incorrectly hitting only characters at that location
  • Summon Monster: Characters without the Arcane or Divine trait cannot recharge the card.
  • Occluding Field: When encountered by multiple characters, the original character will have a die on screen if they can perform the evade
  • Booster: Venomous Bolt: Incorrect text on buttons when prompted to recharge and recharges at end of turn instead of end of encounter.

Challenges

• Weekly Challenge: When completed, the completion bar on the in-game popup doesn't appear to update.
  • Weekly Challenge: Brawling in a wintry wonderland shows a reward of "150".  The actual reward is a treasure chest
  • Daily Challenge: Daily challenges are automatically being rewarded upon completion when they award gold.  (Contrary to the last patch where we forced them to be picked up).  Currently, there is no in-game indication that this gold has been awarded.

Character

• Lini: If you use Animal Trick, then activate Beast form and discard the ally revealed by dragging it, the wrong die will be added to the check
  • Seoni: Magic in the Touch incorrectly auto-succeeds on items cards that should be either discarded or buried (as opposed to recharged or discarded)
  • Frostfire Seoni: It's possible for Frostfire Blast's cold trait to apply to base Seoni's powers.
  • Scholar Ezren: The unowned version of his token art is lower resolution than token icons

Dice

• Fiery Core: When rolling the die or viewing them idly on out-of-scenario screens, occasionally a red orb will float across the screen.

General

• Warchanter-likes: Evade spells with the attack trait do not properly trigger the "when you play a spell" power of Warchanter style monsters.  This affects the deck 6 spells Bewilder and Dominate.

Locations

• Garrison: Encountering a Warchanter-like at the Garrison when multiple people are present can sometimes result in damage being dealt incorrectly

Rewards

• Roles & Power Feats: If a character in the current party has maxed power feats, any new power feats awarded will be skipped.  This will also skip acquiring roles.
  • Potential Power feat Loss with Alt Switching: When power feats on an Alternate skin, then gaining a second back on the base version, sometimes a power feat that should be available on the character will be unchecked.  Powers will function fine in practice if this is part of a "tree" of power (Arcane Blast, for example).  You can, however, select one of the versions that you already acquired (or had by default) and the game will allow you to proceed, effectively making you lose out on that power feat reward.

Scenario

• The Road Through Xin-Shalast: It is possible to have Ghlorofaex empty a random other location when closing the Temple
  • The Road Through Xin-Shalast: It is possible to close the Town Square without banishing cards
  • The Road Through Xin-Shalast: It is possible to gain a second attempt to close locations that summon to close

Store

• Dice Purchases: Sometimes when purchasing dice, all categories except the Bundles will disappear.  When this occurs, exit and reenter the store to display the dice again.

Treasure

• Dice: It is possible to have the dice salvage art appear on dice that aren't salvaged.

UI

• Unable to interact with cards in the examine tray: Sometimes, you will be unable to interact with cards in the Examine tray.  The Examine tray is the tray that opens to show your character Deck, Discard, and Bury piles.  It can cause progression breaks if you're forced to perform an action and have no means of exiting that action.  We're still investigating the cause.
  • Character Selection: When dragging characters to form a party, some will not leave behind shaded icons
  • Character Sheet: Power category names do not update to new power names for Alternate characters that have power updates (Merisiel, Seoni, Amiri, Lini, Ezren)
  • Card Selection: Harsk and Forest Harsk partially overlap Lini if adjacent on the Card Selection (Deck building) screen.
  • Party Creation/Load screen: Character tokens displayed on parties do not reflect their alternate skins.
  • Like 5

I'm having this issue,

• RolesRewards: There is a progression break when acquiring Roles when there is more than 1 character in the party.  Fixed internally.

I know you say fixed internally, but what does that mean? Can I fix it or do I have to wait for a patch? If so when would that be? I can't play story mode at all until ti's fixed because I can't get passed this screen.

I'm having this issue,

I know you say fixed internally, but what does that mean? Can I fix it or do I have to wait for a patch? If so when would that be? I can't play story mode at all until ti's fixed because I can't get passed this screen.

Means we have a fix on our side and it is coming out in a patch very, very soon. Sorry you ran into this issue. :(

• Like 1

Hey everyone, 

Here is a list of current known issues in patch 1.1.6 found by the QA team and you guys! As we find more bugs, we will update the list accordingly. Thank you all for your hard work! 

Known Issues

Rewards

• Roles & Power Feats: If a character in the current party has maxed power feats, any new power feats awarded will be skipped.  This will also skip acquiring roles.
  • Potential Power feat Loss with Alt Switching: When power feats on an Alternate skin, then gaining a second back on the base version, sometimes a power feat that should be available on the character will be unchecked.  Powers will function fine in practice if this is part of a "tree" of power (Arcane Blast, for example).  You can, however, select one of the versions that you already acquired (or had by default) and the game will allow you to proceed, effectively making you lose out on that power feat reward.

Does that mean I'd have to scrap these characters?

I'm having this issue,

Means we have a fix on our side and it is coming out in a patch very, very soon. Sorry you ran into this issue. :(

That's good news, but how soon is soon? Hours, days, weeks? Sorry but I'm really addicted to it.

I've faced with this issue when I'm playing Sins of the Saviors (Underneath Sandpoint 5-1) second difficulty level. 

The scenario condition is that upon defeating monster, I'll need to role for Stealth check; otherwise face with Hound of Lamashtu. 

After failing the Stealth check, upon facing the Hound of Lamashtu there's a Wisdom check to determine the increase difficulty level of the monster. After rolling the dice, the screen stuck there with the message "Rol!" but there isn't anything to roll. 

So I can't proceed with playing, even after I forfeit and replaying that scenario. 

Another issue I've faced is that the reward for clearing (5-5)  Runeforged Weapon. After clearing that scenario, the weapon doesn't appear in the card selection list. Even the Christmas event gift "Festive Wool Hide" doesn't appear in my card list, hence I can't select any of those cards.

I really appreciate your team's effort in fixing the game for us and I'm looking forward for these fixes. Thank you! :)

• Like 1

Hello guys. Amazing game, having lots of fun with it. I made a forum account specifically for posting an issue I seem to be facing after 1.1.6. I usually co-exist with bugs unless they severely impact the game and this one does. Its odd that I cannot seem to find other reports of this, so I am worried that they are specific to my save or something.

Bug - Discarding / Banishing a card which can then be recharged (via powers) does not let me recharge them (they completely ignore the power which would cause them to recharge). So far, the examples of this are Blessings of Iomedae with Seelah's "Inheritor's Favor" power, Liquid Property items with Sajan's "Bring Me Another" power and Animal Companions with Lini's "Wild Empathy" power.

Other cards such as arcane / divine spells work as normal.

I play on android with a Moto G. I am currently at "The Black Tower" scenario on Legendary difficulty.

Any help would be appreciated!!!! Keep making kickass games!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Hi guys, I'm having an issue with character level up after scenario or quest, once one of my characters have reached maximum card size from level ups, i get stuck at the post scenario/quest screen because i can't add anymore cards to their deck size and without being ables to do so it won't ket me move on, any ideas muchly appreciated.

• Like 4

Hello guys. Amazing game, having lots of fun with it. I made a forum account specifically for posting an issue I seem to be facing after 1.1.6. I usually co-exist with bugs unless they severely impact the game and this one does. Its odd that I cannot seem to find other reports of this, so I am worried that they are specific to my save or something.

Bug - Discarding / Banishing a card which can then be recharged (via powers) does not let me recharge them (they completely ignore the power which would cause them to recharge). So far, the examples of this are Blessings of Iomedae with Seelah's "Inheritor's Favor" power, Liquid Property items with Sajan's "Bring Me Another" power and Animal Companions with Lini's "Wild Empathy" power.

I play on android with a Moto G. I am currently at "The Black Tower" scenario on Legendary difficulty.

Found that all recharging powers don't seem to work properly. Except valeros's.

• Like 1

I hope and trust that those of us who have been unable to play at all since the patch locked the game at the loading screen, will get the opportunity to complete the new Weekly Challenge and get the promo card.

ETA: and the option to buy the new bundle as well.

Edited by Chris_R

New bug.  Playing Into the Runeforge and when facing a Warrior of Wrath with multiple characters at the same location it keeps making the characters other than the one who encountered the card to make Dexterity checks over and over and over until one of them finally fails enough times to run out of cards and then when they take the damage with no cards it reverts back to the encountering character who can then proceed to fight.

2nd New bug.  Similar to how Lini's Animal Empathy is not recharging allies; Kyra's Dawnflower's Favor is not recharging Blessings of Sarenrae.

Clarification. Now that I've played through my characters.

All blessing based recharging Powers do not work.

Seelah will still recharge spells/magic with her Grace Power.

Horsk does not recharge ranged weapons. Sajan's Power with Liquid cards does not activate and they are banished.

Lini's animals also do not recharge. Valeros's recharges all weapons fine.

Have a weird issue with Powers not listed as obtained, but active, and requiring them to still be leveled up. IE maxed out Cards in Hand... But indicating it's not unlocked. And requiring to be unlocked....Basically my character powers looks like a mess....

Wand of Enervation. If you apply it, it removes most other cards you've already played and returns them to hands, but not all other cards. Adding other cards or doing other rolls backs out the wand of enervation's effect but leaves it buried. For example, I played the wand on something with a target of 17, rolled, it lowered to 11. Then tried to cast a spell, it was a critter that you need to roll to cast a spell against, failed the roll, and the target was back to 17 - but the wand stayed played. 

This has been happening for at least three weeks, so it's not new in the newest patch.

• Like 1

Found that all recharging powers don't seem to work properly. Except valeros's.

Glad to hear that I am not alone here haha. Misery loves company ><

- I have 3 characters in lvl 40 , when i finish a quest with them, i gain to raise a skill (the number of a type of card that i can get in my deck), When i raise all characters, another time the game give me another skill for all, and again and again and again, ....but when i have all skill in the highest quantity, i can´t do nothing, i can´t have the rewards of the quest, and i can´t change my decks, because it´s a loop.

-Lini can´t reveal animals to get bonus, and when discard one of them for an effect, it´s discarded.

-The quest of the day, Give 15 cards to anothers characters, i give several cards and don´t count, Then the quest it´s imposible to get.

-I worried, that i can´t get the final reward for the holydais mission.

I've been trying all day to get today's challenge (trade 15 cards to other characters) to work so I can get the ugly sweater thing, but even after an uninstall and reinstall I cannot get it to give me credit for trading any cards to other players.  This is incredibly frustrating, and I'm going to be really upset if I can't get the event card just because of a stupid bug in the game.

Also, Skeleton Horde will not get out of my deck no matter how many times I beat it!  I successfully defeated it with weapons, blessings-only, arcane-only, and divine-only, but NONE of it is taking.