Content missing after purchasing Rolling al the way

Karash

Question

3 answers to this question

I have the same problem - bought the bundle but got nothing; I already sent a mail to the support address yesterday but received no response whatsoever - not even a simple acknowledgement to let me know that my request was actually received. Right now, I have no idea if anybody is even aware of my problem, or whether it will ever be taken care of. 

Considering this is something I paid real money for, this is pretty poor customer service.

I have the same problem - bought the bundle but got nothing; I already sent a mail to the support address yesterday but received no response whatsoever - not even a simple acknowledgement to let me know that my request was actually received. Right now, I have no idea if anybody is even aware of my problem, or whether it will ever be taken care of. 

Considering this is something I paid real money for, this is pretty poor customer service.

I'm in a better place then you... I got everything except spell. Sent a mail to support almost 24 hours ago and no response whatsoever either.