Stuck in tutorial, can't add members to party

merridiah

Question

I Just picked up PACG for Android (Pixel C, android 7.1.1) and I've had a couple times now where the game has gotten stuck where it's expecting me to do something for the tutorial, but when I tap the button it does nothing.

right now I'm stuck right after the first tutorial scenario where it gives you merisiel and kyra and wants you to add them to your party. I can drag their portraits to the party bar at the bottom but it doesn't add them. It keeps highlighting the options button on the character (where you can give them a nickname or view their deck) but when I tap that, nothing happens. Screenshot for reference: http://i.imgur.com/0TVonJw.png

is there something I'm supposed to be doing that's just not being conveyed well? Has anyone else run into this? I really like this game so far but this is really frustrating.

2 answers to this question

Are you dragging them to the slots furthest to the left? We do have two glowing spots that tend to throw people off. Those are just to left you know that the recommended party size is between 3 and 4 cards. Try dragging the characters to the slots furthest to the left.

Are you dragging them to the slots furthest to the left? We do have two glowing spots that tend to throw people off. Those are just to left you know that the recommended party size is between 3 and 4 cards. Try dragging the characters to the slots furthest to the left.

That did work, and I feel like a horse's patoot. That said, having the lit up and sparkling slots in the middle with no indication that those slots aren't useable is less than good design. thank you for the help.