Unable to "Pick Up" Completed Challenge

doejaster

Question

Hello,

I think the latest update might have broken completing challenges.  I completed my challenge earlier today (5/5 Allies Acquired - A Friend Indeed).  It shows completed, and has the checkbox checked.  The Happy Holidays tracker now shows 1/4.  However the "Pickup Rewards" section for the Challenges does not contain anything for me to pick-up.  Sad day.

Just wanted to mention it in case this is a new issue and others encounter the same problem.

I'm on the phone version of the game if that helps.

Thanks

7 answers to this question

Your daily challenge reward gold was given the moment it was completed.

You'll use the "pickup rewards" section to grab the silly winter armor if you manage to complete the weekly challenge.

Oh thank you.  So that is something new then?  No longer having to "pick-up" the gold.  Nice touch.

Thanks for the help and quick reply!

Your daily challenge reward gold was given the moment it was completed.

You'll use the "pickup rewards" section to grab the silly winter armor if you manage to complete the weekly challenge.

Oh thank you.  So that is something new then?  No longer having to "pick-up" the gold.  Nice touch.

Thanks for the help and quick reply!

New-ish.  Daily challenges used to pay out automatically.  Then you had to collect them for a little while, and now it looks like it went back to auto.

The good news is that weekly challenges are finally online.  Maybe there will be some cool payouts in the future!  ;)

Oh was about to post that I can't get my challenge rewards and found this thread. Now I don't even know whether I got the gold or not. I might have. If the change is just you don't have that extra redundant step to get the gold then that's great.

But the text on the "Challenges" box itself still says:

"Completed challenges will be visible in the "Pickup Rewards" tab!".

If nothing else, this is something that should be fixed, as they're not visible in that tab, and are still visible in the "Current" tab, so the text is incorrect.

(Though please work on the quest mode card feats bug and the ally who banishes your whole hand first, I'm too scared to play the game at all while those are active!)

Oh was about to post that I can't get my challenge rewards and found this thread. Now I don't even know whether I got the gold or not. I might have. If the change is just you don't have that extra redundant step to get the gold then that's great.

If nothing else, this is something that should be fixed, as they're not visible in that tab, and are still visible in the "Current" tab, so the text is incorrect.

(Though please work on the quest mode card feats bug and the ally who banishes your whole hand first, I'm too scared to play the game at all while those are active!)

I can confirm that I got a +100 gold popup (the same as the +2/+3 when defeating monsters) when I completed a challenge mid mission.

But yeah, I too was confused by the change back to old behavior and no note in the changelog (or change to UI tex)

When you finish up the weekly quest for the ugly christmas armor, expect to grab the loot using the "Pickup Rewards" tab.

Last I was poking around, the game UI doesn't really have handlers to award awesome stuff like Cards, Characters, or Dice mid-game.  The "Pickup Rewards" tab popped into existence not only to support complicated things like Weekly (or Monthly?) quests, but to provide a nice way to hand out rewards other than gold.

Maybe if we all ask reeeeeallllly nicely, we can get some monthly quests to unlock the character alts.  :)

• Like 2