Can't Pick Roles

Jatrrkdd

Question

Is am playing on an iPhone SE, an iPad 2nd Generation, and a 6th Heneration iPod. All with iOS 10.2.

Pass and play off.

Permanent death off

Sajan, Seoni, Ezren, Kyra, Lini, Amiri

Can't pick more than one character's role, then when clicking on the next character the game freezes. Tried on all three devices, tried closing app, tried resetting the devices, tried repeatedly. I tried different rotations through the characters when awarding the loot items from 3-5 and different first/second combinations for choosing roles and none of them work past the first. I tried deleting and reloading the app and syncing my party to my phone again. I tried using another party (Merisiel, Lini) to get roles on one character (Merisiel) and that worked, but the my main party still can't progress.

This happened just after updating to the new version.

10 answers to this question

When you get to roles make sure you hit the continue button when the tutorial window pops up. Do not hit the rules button and do not tap the role selection button. Hit continue first then tap the role selection. Please let me know if this fixes the issue.

When you get to roles make sure you hit the continue button when the tutorial window pops up. Do not hit the rules button and do not tap the role selection button. Hit continue first then tap the role selection. Please let me know if this fixes the issue.

It doesn't.

The Continue button is not even lit for me at this part. I do hear the click from tapping the screen on the characters, on the role chart and on the gear icon but nothing happens. 

Try selecting one character, acknowledge the window that pops up, and then instead of picking a role and feat, click each of the other characters in your party (also not making any choice selections).  Then go back to the first one and select your role/feat.  This trick seemed to work for me and a couple others.