game won't start after patch to 1.1.6

Sir Real

Question

Playing on a LG-D415 Android 5.0.2 phone.  My PFID is apparently 9F10552F50FABA72.  The game ran normally at lunchtime today, before the 1.1.6 patch (~20:00 GMT).  When I tried to start it up a couple of hours later the 1.1.6 patch had arrived, so I updated the app, and it now hangs at the Obsidian / Paizo / Unity splash screen.  (The loading icon starts out moving, but stops shortly after.)

• Like 2

Read the post from announcements. Aarik writes

"Hey guys,

We have fixed the issue with the loading problems as it was posted here: http://forums.obsidi...r-patch-to-116/

Thanks for keeping us up to date!"

So I think I was being accurate... "fixed the issue" suggests they have fixed the issue. Does my english not work?

Ah, I see what you're saying; I think they clarified that in this thread the fix was done being rolled into more fixes but if you don't read this thread, you could be confused. With the post the fix will roll out tomorrow, hopefully the issue will be taken care of.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Woot!  Downloading now in the western US, for what it's worth.

EDIT: And confirmed that the fix did in fact solve the problem, at least for me.  Thanks again!

For the daily gold thing, do you want us to put in a support ticket requesting credit/extra days/whatever?  Or do you know who was affected already?

Edited by Sir Real