Patch 1.1.6: Spires of Xin-Shalast | Bug Fixes | Character Equipment Set | and More!

All the changes make now the game much more interesting and stimulating, with wider possibilities and so many playable styles.

Well, there's a happy camper! Good to see!

Myself, my experience is completely the opposite. I've lost all motivation to play because my Quest characters are all level-capped and the bugs in Story mode just make playing on Legendary too frustrating to be worth the effort (for me). Add those two together and so now I've got no gold coming in, so I can't afford AD6 (probably a good thing seeing as how full of bugs it appears to be) and therefore I've abandoned playing altogether. Sad, but true.

I ran B-1 on legendary a ton of times with little-to-no gamebreaking issues (healing broke once or twice and I may have had a card be discarded for no reason, but nothing serious for a scenario THAT easy). My pre-AD6 party would straight up succeed all combat checks just because of the +X added to every roll.

AD6 (and all other scenarios) have a decent amount of bugs, yes. 5-1 is especially a pain because of the whole Hound issue. Nevertheless, I still beat every single damn scenario on Legendary. It was actually more fun, coming up with ways to avoid bugs like in 5-1 or simply having to bury my whole deck to defeat Karzoug with my very last card.

Well, that was an unexpected response. I'm glad it was such an enjoyable cake-walk for you and that you have such a positive outlook. Unfortunately, it changes nothing for me. I've logged dozens of bugs up to AD6 and experienced many more that I just don't have the energy to bother with, I've reached the point where my return on investment has dropped too low.

• Like 1

I agree with mccrispy here. Why do I have to come up with ways to avoid bugs? This doesn't make sense at all, especially for those who had paid to unlock most of the contents early on like myself. If I didn't pay for the bundles, I would probably abandon this game altogether.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Who is the artist who did the portraits for the character alts?

Not trying to spam here, just sincerely interested.  Are there any devs or fans who can answer this?

@MHCD, pretty sure it was Hannah Kennedy that did the alts.  This dev blog post implies as much, and she's also been responsible for a bunch of the card art.

Who is the artist who did the portraits for the character alts?

Not trying to spam here, just sincerely interested.  Are there any devs or fans who can answer this?

@MHCD, pretty sure it was Hannah Kennedy that did the alts.  This dev blog post implies as much, and she's also been responsible for a bunch of the card art.

Thank you very much!  I had even read that blog post, and I must have missed Hannah's name.  All that searching through credits and looking up artists to find the style that matched, and it was right there the whole time ha.

• Like 1