Dragonfly

s13ep

06:12, 06:16

06:12

The root digit; a point or a circle, not a duet. Black standard – hover.

The fount. Opposite, and polar – the line.

The minor – triangular. Wit, a tutor of the second – a quiver.

Major, or the square: a fix, a gradient – a scale. Skeleton.

Minute integer; agent of a quartet. A note on a blank canvas – a pin.

Naught. screw.

The enigma; corrival for the root digit. Sinister asylum, the lens.

Eclipse number. Opulent mien – a lever.

Bone – immaturity. The phobia, temper; a nexus.

The flux, a cross of hue and tint, multiplied. The perfect blend; the fly.

06:16

2 ( 8)

Band (.2).

3 (9)

Bezel (.5).

1 (10)

Lug (.1).

1 – 8

Hard Problems; axioms of numbers 1 – 8. (3)

UNIVERSAL

a: Logic, or creativity.

description: 0, or 1

VIOLENT

a: I, student.

description: 3/4

GENESIS

a: I, scholar.

description: 1/4

CONTINUUM

a: Wisdom.

description: 4/4

CENTRAL CONTINUUM

a: Wisdom's end.

description: 1/2

CONTINUUM END

a: -2

description: 2/2

ENIGMA

a: 1

description: 1

ECLIPSE

a:

description: 0

(Red, Blue, Yellow).

Green, Yellow (White);

Purple, Black, Red, Orange (Beige).

Blue, Blue (Blue).

(Green, Black).

[under construction]

1. RIDDLE:
  2. In the time continuum, you can go forward, or backward in time!
  3. If you go back in time, you change the future; and when going forward in time, you leave parts of the past unchanged (you're missing).
  4. You speak to four characters on your way to the Time Continuum.
  5. The first, second and third characters, do not tell you their names; but the fourth character, tells you it's name, 'Time 4', and after, you're in the Time Continuum.
  6. Time 4 advises you, "change as little as possible".
  7. Question:
  8. How do you normalize the Time Continuum?
Edited by s13ep
  • Like 1

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

I certainly hope this poster is sprinkling these weird topics across other parts of the internet, to increase the odds of anyone caring.

Stop being a forum elitist Hurlshot  ;)

His posts are not that hard to understand but you guys seem to over analyze what he is saying, smoke some weed and it will be easier to understand  :x

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I certainly hope this poster is sprinkling these weird topics across other parts of the internet, to increase the odds of anyone caring.

Is this in reference to all my threads or just Dragonfly?

In any case, I wasn't intending to attract the views of the struggling solipsistic!

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

You cared enough to reply.

And you cared enough to tell Hurlshot he cared enough yet you also have no interest in this thread yet Hurlshot clearly is someone you care about .....well enough for you to pretend to care about this thread  :biggrin:

We give Hurlshot a pass for this because he normally really puts effort into tolerance and not being bias in the USA....so in fact he really cares. 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

You cared enough to reply.

And you cared enough to tell Hurlshot he cared enough yet you also have no interest in this thread yet Hurlshot clearly is someone you care about .....well enough for you to pretend to care about this thread  :biggrin:

We give Hurlshot a pass for this because he normally really puts effort into tolerance and not being bias in the USA....so in fact he really cares. 

pass

Found you.

King of Kings

Lord of Lords