Family and Crisis of Individual-Based Free Speech

s13ep

Family

Individuals should be isolated from matters which concern family.
Family is of the utmost importance, and family is expressed vividly in most Christian texts.
Human nature took an awkward turn! Individuality is, at present, thought of as more important than family, individuals are given a voice on matters which concern families.
Free speech is not really free, because if I want to speak for my family, I must speak from an individual perspective; therefore I would be speaking for myself.

Crisis of Individual-Based Free Speech

I was just playing Pokemon Moon; an African / Asian sexual fantasy, with White, and their vibrant personality, in the middle.
Secretly, through imagery and sleight, players are taught to be dirty towards Foreigners, from a young age!
It hints to Foreigners, on White land, "do what you can ((the younger the better) it's heroism)"; treating white gender systems as exploits.
This sort of information is hot, I may end up being diagnosed with an illness!
You may run these words through a psychology system, play a bit of Pokemon and prove me insane - it's not going to stop White families appearing weak...
Whites, there are so many weaknesses in your system because of pseudo-(individual based)-free speech.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: For the forgetful and foolish, the winner takes the spoils in war.

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

1AzRCcO.jpg Edited by KaineParker

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I think that we should discuss Stirner instead of absurdity of not telling your wife that she looks fat in that dress is a matter of free speech.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I hit a nerve with that comment? You must be new here.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think that we should discuss Stirner instead of absurdity of not telling your wife that she looks fat in that dress is a matter of free speech.

I'd be willing to do that, Orsovir said something about that the last time he ppsted some weird ****.

But I'm honestly curious to how Pokemon is an "African/Asian Sexual Fantasy" and how teenage wrestlers fit into this. Did I wake up in Ancapistan or something?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I'd be willing to do that, Orsovir said something about that the last time he ppsted some weird ****.

But I'm honestly curious to how Pokemon is an "African/Asian Sexual Fantasy" and how teenage wrestlers fit into this. Did I wake up in Ancapistan or something?

I'm honestly curious

Did I wake up in Ancapistan or something?  (end of curiosity)

1 post

1 ring

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

Self-censorship is the worst kind of censorship.

• Like 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Family

Individuals should be isolated from matters which concern family.

Family is of the utmost importance, and family is expressed vividly in most Christian texts.

Human nature took an awkward turn! Individuality is, at present, thought of as more important than family, individuals are given a voice on matters which concern families.

Free speech is not really free, because if I want to speak for my family, I must speak from an individual perspective; therefore I would be speaking for myself.

Crisis of Individual-Based Free Speech

I was just playing Pokemon Moon; an African / Asian sexual fantasy, with White, and their vibrant personality, in the middle.

Secretly, through imagery and sleight, players are taught to be dirty towards Foreigners, from a young age!

It hints to Foreigners, on White land, "do what you can ((the younger the better) it's heroism)"; treating white gender systems as exploits.

This sort of information is hot, I may end up being diagnosed with an illness!

You may run these words through a psychology system, play a bit of Pokemon and prove me insane - it's not going to stop White families appearing weak...

Whites, there are so many weaknesses in your system because of pseudo-(individual based)-free speech.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: For the forgetful and foolish, the winner takes the spoils in war.

But we need to define free speech because I dont think your definition is the same as mine

Free speech in your example about the family is not free speech, if you wanted to speak on behalf of your family thats just speaking on behalf of your family but it may also contain free speech 

So free speech is just speaking without censorship

Can you explain " Whites, there are so many weaknesses in your system because of pseudo-(individual based)-free speech " it sounds interesting  :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

am pretty sure that inability to self-censor is symptomatic o' mental illness. just sayin'.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I just tell her that she looks fat, and then I point out that there are no songs written about skinny girls but a bunch of great hits about big women. Then after singing a little of fat bottomed girls she is putty in my hands...or would be if I wasn't single.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

am pretty sure that inability to self-censor is symptomatic o' mental illness. just sayin'.

HA! Good Fun!

is a coward, as experienced in my other threads where he claims, "incomprehensible", with no evidence or reasoning. 

When his signature, "incomprehensible", is pitted against any of my thread, the word itself is incomprehensible. You almost misunderstood this paragraph because of , the mental screamer.

Minotaurs, such as , censor good, intellectually-stimulating topics, for no reason other than egoism. (Minotaur reference;  will come to a thread sometimes and trap you in contest with his/.her mind; with , there is no contest).

Edited by s13ep

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

HA! Good Fun!

Yeah, well. No one is perfect.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.