Zero Gold

jolyonb

Question

Ipad, 1.1.5.1 (i think?)

Recently, I've been seeing gold rewards of +0, adding to 0 gold, yielding 0 gold. This sometimes occurs at mission success, where gold should be rewarded, and my gold total is basically never 0.

Sometimes the trickle-rewards of gold also add +0 to 0 gold, even though the results are actually accumulating. So, this is only a visual bug, but it's still weird.

4 answers to this question

Just want to make sure, are you sure you haven't completed said scenario already? If you already completed a scenario on both Normal and Heroic, gold will not be rewarded upon completion of those difficulties anymore. Those are one time rewards. You must play legendary to gain any gold upon completion. You can still earn gold by defeating enemies and closing locations on any difficulty though.

Lastly, you need to be connected to your account AS WELL AS stay online to keep that account connected in order to gain gold and access the store. If you find yourself in the situation you're in but you have access to the store, then you indeed have a bug in your game.

No, this is quest mode. It happens on closing locations/defeating enemies too though.

I'm playing on an iPad on wifi... it's possible that the wifi is jumping on and off all the time, but I'm not getting "Welcome back" messages from the game center repeatedly, so I don't think so. I'll try to catch a screenshot, but they're pretty ephemeral.

No, this is quest mode. It happens on closing locations/defeating enemies too though.

I'm playing on an iPad on wifi... it's possible that the wifi is jumping on and off all the time, but I'm not getting "Welcome back" messages from the game center repeatedly, so I don't think so. I'll try to catch a screenshot, but they're pretty ephemeral.

If you notice you're getting 0 gold defeating banes/barriers/whatever, take a moment to force-quit the game and start it back up.  Once you're "logged in" to the Pathfinder cloud again, you can resume the scenario and start earning gold again.  Any number of things can temporarily break your connection to the cloud.

You may also want to go into the iOS settings app and check that you're logged into Game Center.  Sometimes an iOS update will log you out, and that will screw up your connection to Pathfinder.