Just registered just to ask:

Any chance you post you build?

If you pause your way through the first minute or so of his Thaos fight you can work most of it out. A few specific items might not be obvious but you can probably work them out from the start of the Llengrath fight.

• 1 year later...

I am looking for suggestions on solo fights in small spaces. I play as a ranged rogue, so my strategy in open space fights was: trigger the fight, run away until the enemy turns back to its starting base, shoot the straggler, repeat until the straggler is dead, go on to the next one etc. If too many run at me, I activate a figurine as a distraction and escape or shadow beyond until I am at the edge of the fight. This strategy doesn't work in small spaces where I can't run away from the enemy. Any tips?

I am looking for suggestions on solo fights in small spaces. I play as a ranged rogue, so my strategy in open space fights was: trigger the fight, run away until the enemy turns back to its starting base, shoot the straggler, repeat until the straggler is dead, go on to the next one etc. If too many run at me, I activate a figurine as a distraction and escape or shadow beyond until I am at the edge of the fight. This strategy doesn't work in small spaces where I can't run away from the enemy. Any tips?

You have to use confusion (scrolls, bow from the alpine dragon) and figurines for these fights.

You have to use confusion (scrolls, bow from the alpine dragon) and figurines for these fights.

I have found a Ring Of Changing Heart (Resolve +3, Dominate), and it has been very helpful when fighting groups which have members that can be dominated. They just gang up on dominated member and thin themselves out while I am shooting from the edges.

Here is a summary of my PotD solo run so far. I am at level 16 now, and in theory I could go and finish the game off and get Triple Crown Solo achievement, but I still on track for Frozen Crown Solo and Ultimate achievements. I wish the experience cap was higher. I feel like I still have almost half of the game left, and the level is already maxed out. What's still outstanding for the Ultimate Achievement. the last 3 bounties from Caed Nua, Durgan Battery to finish off White March, White March 2, Siege of Craighold, Battle for Caed Nua keep, Od Nua fight, Adra Dragon, Sky Dragon. My stats without items are Might - 7, Con - 3, and the rest of them are 17. I put most of my skill points into Stealth and Mechanics. Skills: Fast Runner, Deep Wounds, Escape, Shadowing Beyond, Sap, Finishing Blow, Mental Fortress, Marksman, Gunner, Shot On The Run. I do have enough coin to retrain my character, and I might do so before the big final fights.

I didn't skimp on rests on this run, so I always have some kind of stronghold bonus going on. Also, I didn't try to minimize the number of kills, even though I did not try to wipe out every single enemy group. Some groups can be pitted against each other. Set off spiders and beetles onto the looters bunch on the first level of Caed Nua and was able to open both entrances to Maervald's room. Then got spiders and beetles to kill him and his blights for me. Shadowing Beyond and Escape was especially useful for this. In Elmshore, lions attack all humans, so I got them to kill of druids, knights of crucible (I sided with Dozens for the hearings), and later the leaden key people at the exit. Same with the cook's quest from Gilded Vale - got the wolves near the entrance to attack the bandits for me. For bounties in closed quarters I used dominate ability on my Ring Of Changing Heart to thin out the groups and prevent them from following me to the exit. Usually had to rest a couple of times before the group size got manageable. For some bounties in larger spaces, I was able to lure the leader away from the group, and avoided fighting the rest of them. In Raedric's Hold, I pretended that I am siding with Raedric, then sneaked away and killed off his group one at a time from the distance. In Northweald, animals can be pitted against primordials, so I used that to thin out the groups and get them away from their starting points, so I could get to quest locations.

I think this is about it for now.