Can't teleport to Academy

Foxoftheasterisk

Question

6 answers to this question

Teleport is supposed to "ignore any movement restrictions", so you should be able to teleport to the Temple from anywhere (it's hardly a Teleport if you can't). Of course the Devs may have decided that the Legendary difficulty movement restrictions override everything - after all, they aren't part of the physical game, so they can do what they like.

I'm fairly sure that's the symbol that usually shows up on the location that you're moving from. So yes, that's probably what happened: the game got confused and thought Kyra was casting Teleport instead of Lem.

... Except that it still moved all the right people and had Lem recharge it. So it got confused only on the map screen?? Man I dunno.

Yeah, I think that you're right about that icon (again, difficult to know for sure with the state of the in-game documentation). If the game got confused about where the caster was (rather than who the caster was) that might explain the problem. It wouldn't let Lem, or anyone at his location, move to Academy because they were already there, but they could go anywhere else. I've had some odd instances where the game has clearly lost track of who/where the active player is - but they have usually involved something like (but not limited to) an encounter with Harpy Monks.