Politics 2016

Wrath of Dagon

Now this is textbook hate crime BUT the perpetrators are not white and are black and IF they do not charge the hate crime because the victim was white BUT because he's handicapped, then they set the bar that the drivel of only white people can be racist is true by the law.

It looks like they're citing both the victim's handicap and his race in the hate crime charges:

Prosecutors cited both the victim's race - he is white - and disability as why he was targeted by the suspects. Those factors allowed authorities to charge the suspects with a hate crime.
  • Like 1

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Hmmm... did a green dragon just fly over?  :lol:

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

"So you are racist as well, you don't protest when a black person gets kill by police, Volo"

Actually, I don't protest for anyone or anything.   Doesn't matter if it is white or black or any other race. So, that doesn't make me racist. Just lazy.

I am not sure that is accurate? You never seem to raise any concerns when black people are killed by police or the police are heavy handed in the USA

In fact sometimes you seem to almost dismiss violence or bigotry committed by white people as if its not real, like that ridiculous suggestion you made about " is there any proof that any of Trumps supporters have been involved in any hate crimes  or involved in committing acts of violence " ...and I  think you were being serious about that suggestion ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

"So you are racist as well, you don't protest when a black person gets kill by police, Volo"

Actually, I don't protest for anyone or anything. Doesn't matter if it is white or black or any other race. So, that doesn't make me racist. Just lazy.

I am not sure that is accurate? You never seem to raise any concerns when black people are killed by police or the police are heavy handed in the USA

In fact sometimes you seem to almost dismiss violence or bigotry committed by white people as if its not real, like that ridiculous suggestion you made about " is there any proof that any of Trumps supporters have been involved in any hate crimes or involved in committing acts of violence " ...and I think you were being serious about that suggestion ?

We all were and you still didn't produce a single evidence. Or are you suggesting that asking for proof is racists itself and we should believe such claims just because?

Its simple really , everything I tell you is true. No need to question it further, just accept it as the objective truth  :yes:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Its simple really , everything I tell you is true. No need to question it further, just accept it as the objective truth  :yes:

Oh yeah. Sorry, I forgot that years working at the top of Apartheid system turned you into this.

But please remember that we're not a black people in SA during that period and we're not obligated to treat you as a deity. And black people in SA are not required to do so anymore too.

:lol: 

You really weird, you know that ?

John Milton 

Whelp, since this page is pretty much filled with sniping I can safely say you guys have no politics left to talk about. Since you're talking about each other instead, I'm closing this thread now. It's been too long for a while anyway. I'm not going to forbid any more politics thread, but I'd like to suggest you guys give it a rest for a while.

For the record, the next time I come into a thread and I find members ignoring the the conversation in lieu of attacking each other like ****ing children, those members might find themselves jumping up the warning ranks and going straight into moderated mode. These little board feuds have gone on long enough.

• Like 5