Politics 2016

Wrath of Dagon

Should be interesting to see the report. Trump's tenure is going to be even more amusing.

Apparently Fiorina is up for DNI, heh.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Trump's tenure is going to be even more amusing.

The irony is how much of his campaign platform included the sentiment "they're laughing at us". Did nobody notice that he's the reason why?

Yes; it was because they are stupid and arrogant. Very amusing.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

I guess they are still in the adult world. :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Guess nobody will be laughing anymore when the entire world is a bombed out wasteland.

I will because I've been prepping for that for years!

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Here is something written by a Russian analyst, he put into words what has bugged me from the start about this whole American thing.

Czh_E3_PHUc_AIE29_O.jpg

Progs are all about totalitarianism, whatever the excuse, no surprise there.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

"We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that internet up in some ways. Somebody will say, ‘Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.’ These are foolish people"

I guess it just depends on how they sell it.

It's funny too because one of the things people criticize China, Russia, and other authoritian countries for is how they (try) control the internet with an iron fist. LMAO

But, hey, DFem,os said it was IMPOSSIBLE to rig/intervere in an Amerikan election and only unpatriotic anti Amerikans  would think otherwise... then they lost... LMAO

I thought Obama was against starting a Cold Wra? It took 4 years for him to change his mind all because of his  desire to push his 'legacy'. LMAO

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/putin-russia-donald-trump-cia-investigation-fbi-hacking-jeremy-corbyn-brexit-prime-minister-no-10-a7472381.html

So by the logic that Putin rigged the election and controls all electronic devices, apparently Putin is going to get Corbyn elected next. At this point I'm wondering if they'll step up their propoganda and claim he's a sorcerer like Thulsa Doom.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Obama has gotta be the weakest president ever. Is he not the first president ever to allow a foreign gov't to  decide an Amerikan election? I mean that is what the Democrats/Never Trump repubs want us to believe right? THAT is his legacy. LMAO

What an absolute failure. I sued to think he was a meh P[resident. Not the best not the worst buyt now that we know 100% that Russia  chose the NEW US President.. he is BY FAR the worst EVAR.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Congress has to shoulder some of that too, if so.

"Obama has gotta be the weakest president ever. Is he not the first president ever to allow a foreign gov't to  decide an Amerikan election? I mean that is what the Democrats/Never Trump repubs want us to believe right? THAT is his legacy. LMAO

What an absolute failure. I sued to think he was a meh P[resident. Not the best not the worst buyt now that we know 100% that Russia  chose the NEW US President.. he is BY FAR the worst EVAR."

Guess he's a cuck.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Congress has to shoulder some of that too, if so.

No because the Congress did exactly what it was elected to do... Stop Obama. Do you really think millions of voters elected a solid Republican majority starting in 2010 to go to Washington and help that man? They were sent there to stop him. And they did for the most part.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell