Game is stuck after defeating 5.4 boss with Amiri

iamlagging

Question

I'm on Android 7.1 with Pixel XL with the latest version from the Play store. I've beaten the scenario twice now but the game's progression gets stuck and then I have to forfeit and start all over again. The party is Amiri, Ezren, Harsh, Lem, Kyra and Merisiel. The first time I beat the boss with all other locations closed, the second time I beat the boss with all but one other location closed and that one was temporarily closed.

It's pretty demoralizing to get through a rough scenario successfully and not get rewarded. I've tried exiting to main menu and resuming but no luck.

4 answers to this question

At what point exactly does the game "get stuck"? You say you've beaten the scenario, so presumably you're no "in scenario" any more, but where are you? There have been multiple reports of the game getting stuck at the rewards screen under various circumstances, so a little more detail (perhaps a screenie) might help.

I defeated the villian at the Shimmering Veils of Pride and then was asked to move with Amiri's ability at the end of turn to the Throne Room, the only other open location that was temporarily closed. After that I'm stuck on the second screen where there is blue arrow to "confirm this action" that doesn't do anything. I expected the scenario to end since that would have been the last villain.

http://imgur.com/gallery/efjDq

Thanks, I just got a chance to search the forum (I'm new to this) and realized that this may be a known bug.

I defeated the villian at the Shimmering Veils of Pride and then was asked to move with Amiri's ability at the end of turn to the Throne Room, the only other open location that was temporarily closed. After that I'm stuck on the second screen where there is blue arrow to "confirm this action" that doesn't do anything. I expected the scenario to end since that would have been the last villain.

http://imgur.com/gallery/efjDq

Thanks, I just got a chance to search the forum (I'm new to this) and realized that this may be a known bug.

Awesome, great job! It does indeed look to be a know issue. Can you mark the thread as answered (there will be a button by iamlagging's post).