Theories on the masked sith guy!

I have two theories on this.

1) The masked sith guy is in fact Dustil (sp?) who being distraught over his fathers death/abandoning him yet agian in order to fight for the republic falls to the dark side yet agian. Taking what he learned at the accademy on korriban and finding a sith master to train with rises to the rank of sith lord after killing his master.

2) The masked sith guy is Revan who fell to the dark side yet agian after the death of his beloved Bastila at the hands of the sith lords. Seeking to take vengence on all those who lead to her death, Jedi, Sith, and republic non are safe from his vengence.

What do you think? feel free to rip them to shreads and or add your own theory.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

(Rips them to shreds then slowly walks away.)

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

1) The masked sith guy is in fact Dustil (sp?) who being distraught over his fathers death/abandoning him yet agian in order to fight for the republic falls to the dark side yet agian. Taking what he learned at the accademy on korriban and finding a sith master to train with rises to the rank of sith lord after killing his master.

I REALLY hope it isnt Dustil! I thought he was as annoying as his father! And dont get me started about his father :angry: :)

But my thoughts are, and I and someone else said this before, that he is some how connected to Atris who he is fighting in the wallpaper. Whether they are related, brother, father, etc. etc. or her old master who fell to the DS, I dont know. Im probably wrong but who knows everyone has an opinion :)

This theory is one of the worst ones I've ever read. :angry:

2) The masked sith guy is Revan who fell to the dark side yet agian after the death of his beloved Bastila at the hands of the sith lords. Seeking to take vengence on all those who lead to her death, Jedi, Sith, and republic non are safe from his vengence.

This one is pretty good. I'd like for him to be Revan, but I'm not holding my breath for it to happen. B)

I wouldnt be suprised if it was her father or something like that or maybe he is in some way connected to you. Thats what I think...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

ok! so what is your theory? I have no problem with someone saying they don't like the theory, but I would also like them to atleast provide a reason as to why or an alternative theory as to who he is.

I figured this theory would be the least liked out of the two But I figured that it was atleast worth mentioning since I felt that it would spure some other maybe less unlikeable theories as to who the masked sith guy is.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

ok! so what is your theory? I have no problem with someone saying they don't like the theory, but I would also like them to atleast provide a reason as to why or an alternative theory as to who he is.

I figured this theory would be the least liked out of the two But I figured that it was atleast worth mentioning since I felt that it would spure some other maybe less unlikeable theories as to who the masked sith guy is.

This one is pretty good. I'd like for him to be Revan, but I'm not holding my breath for it to happen. B)

Read the whole post.

Now THAT was an interesting point Alias. I never thought that the identity behind the mask could be dependent on your initial choices. It would be interesting, but I think it would provide a less consistent and thus stronger character if they did that.

As for Dustil being the MSG, I would gladly gut him if he was. And his father too on Telos.

As for Revan being behind the mask, that's been estimated by many people. Its very unlikely.

After someone pointed this out yesterday, I really think the identity of the masked sith will switch depending on what you say happened in KOTOR. I think it could still even be Bastilla, story dependent.

copy that huge pic from gamespot into paste and stand up and look down on the masked sith's face its a creepy mans face

But my thoughts are, and I and someone else said this before, that he is some how connected to Atris who he is fighting in the wallpaper. Whether they are related, brother, father, etc. etc. or her old master who fell to the DS, I dont know. Im probably wrong but who knows everyone has an opinion :huh:

post-1139-1093283870.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

After someone pointed this out yesterday, I really think the identity of the masked sith will switch depending on what you say happened in KOTOR. I think it could still even be Bastilla, story dependent.

copy that huge pic from gamespot into paste and stand up and look down on the masked sith's face its a creepy mans face

Right, it was. Maybe the LS ending of KOTOR gives you him. Maybe you get someone else for the DS ending.

anyways, it's just a guess

But my thoughts are, and I and someone else said this before, that he is some how connected to Atris who he is fighting in the wallpaper. Whether they are related, brother, father, etc. etc. or her old master who fell to the DS, I dont know. Im probably wrong but who knows everyone has an opinion :lol:

post-1139-1093283870.gif

Yep, I know, pretty much the same, but throw me a frickin bone here :p we aint got much to go by :huh:

The man behind the mask is Volourn.

post-1139-1093285164.gif How do u know that? I thought i was the only one! post-1139-1093285197.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Read the whole post.

I did read the whole post I was just asking for you and others who might say the theory about dustil being the MSG being a really BAD idea to atleast explain why they think so and to maybe post a theory of their own. I also think the idea of revan being the MSG is a bit of a long shot. Sorry about the confussion there and thanks for the compliments on the theory about revan.

AscendedPaladin.png

I agree that the MSG could be depentant on the way the PC answers the questions at the begining of the game, but that being said I don't think that it would be Bastila mainly because the only pict we have of him shows him with "man hands" thus kinda ruling out Bastila and anyother females we know or will meet during the game.

AscendedPaladin.png

My glorious theories concerning the Sith Lords. I had posted them earlier.

Darth X: The masked guy. This one is the strongest; so much that his initial plans were to let the upstart Malak destroy the republic with his 'toy', the Star Forge, and only then to wipe out Malak, to become the master of a Jedi-less galaxy. He could not foresee, that Revan was indeed alive, though. As soon as Malak was out of the way, he attacked: Revan countered the attack, but mysteriously, he became lost during the conflict. (Works with both Kotor endings) Darth X was thus not only 'weakened' by Revan, but he now had competing Sith Lords to deal with as well.

Darth Y: This could be anything. The former apprentice to the masked guy who declared independence? A powerful Dark Jedi? A 'freelance' Sith Lord like the others? Master of a special sort of Magic which makes him invincible, though he may not be the greatest of Sith, whatever.... Darth Y(s) took advantage of the power vacuum after the fall of Malak, and stepped on the scene.

Darth Sion: The minor Sith Lord, who was out of the whole thing for quite a while; he's trying to catch up with the other guys. He's the most sinister one and works in secret. He needs either to have a strong apprentice, or to have an army. He approaches the main character, with the intention of taking him on as apprentice. His covert activities on Onderon (remember the latest Game Spot interview which does mention that we meet Sion in some underground realm on Onderon) are also directed towards a similar end.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

Darth X: The masked guy. This one is the strongest; so much that his initial plans were to let the upstart Malak destroy the republic with his 'toy', the Star Forge, and only then to wipe out Malak, to become the master of a Jedi-less galaxy. He could not foresee, that Revan was indeed alive, though. As soon as Malak was out of the way, he attacked: Revan countered the attack, but mysteriously, he became lost during the conflict. (Works with both Kotor endings) Darth X was thus not only 'weakened' by Revan, but he now had competing Sith Lords to deal with as well.

Darth Y: This could be anything. The former apprentice to the masked guy who declared independence? A powerful Dark Jedi? A 'freelance' Sith Lord like the others? Master of a special sort of Magic which makes him invincible, though he may not be the greatest of Sith, whatever.... Darth Y(s) took advantage of the power vacuum after the fall of Malak, and stepped on the scene.

Darth Sion: The minor Sith Lord, who was out of the whole thing for quite a while; he's trying to catch up with the other guys. He's the most sinister one and works in secret. He needs either to have a strong apprentice, or to have an army. He approaches the main character, with the intention of taking him on as apprentice. His covert activities on Onderon (remember the latest Game Spot interview which does mention that we meet Sion in some underground realm on Onderon) are also directed towards a similar end.

These are the best theories I've seen and also the most likely IMO. :lol:;)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

very good ideas! the only problem I have is I doubt that Sion would be a "minor" sith lord, if nothing I would think he would be one of the stronger ones.

AscendedPaladin.png