Theories on the masked sith guy!

sooooo.....that was a very humorous post for a newbie =D the word newbie is just sooo catchy....that right im talkin to you newbie!!!

i think that MSG is not bastilla but sumone new who is not from kotor 1...actually cud be sumone from kotor1....and bear in mind this may not be the main villain..there are ~3~ sith lords remember..makes you think for once doesnt it?

=D

:) your just jealous you didn't think about it first :) and what's the wise cracks about being a newb? (w00t) since when was that a crime :ph34r: unless your that pink christina Agulara monster in my computer again

I have two theories on this.

1) The masked sith guy is in fact Dustil (sp?) who being distraught over his fathers death/abandoning him yet agian in order to fight for the republic falls to the dark side yet agian. Taking what he learned at the accademy on korriban and finding a sith master to train with rises to the rank of sith lord after killing his master.

You're an idiot.

I have two theories on this.

1) The masked sith guy is in fact Dustil (sp?) who being distraught over his fathers death/abandoning him yet agian in order to fight for the republic falls to the dark side yet agian. Taking what he learned at the accademy on korriban and finding a sith master to train with rises to the rank of sith lord after killing his master.

You're an idiot.

umm gee thanks, I like you to! so umm what the F*CK is your problem? The whole point of this thread was to bounce ideas off of people, I would like to hear your award winning idea since you seem to think your so f*ucking smart!

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

My theory is that there will be endless theories about the MSG

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

:lol: yup it was my first post  :unsure:  I had a LOT of time on my hands soooooo  :ph34r:

Wow.... I had some serious deja vu when I read the first post of this topic. Of course, that's because I read it a long time ago :)

Anyway, kudos on actually checking out the old posts for info. I'm sure the forum elders get quite tired of answering the same questions every week asked from a different newb, so I bet they appreciate it.

And hell, we still don't know any more about this character than we did back in August, so speculate allllll night long!

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I guarantee this is the masked person. Here.

At the Lucasarts site there's a lot of pictures showing a group of characters in the light and then a picture of the same group in the dark. This womans face is in the backhround of at least one of the pictures of the lightside group, and the masked sith is in the background of the darkside group. So it seems pretty obvious to me that there's going to be a pivotal decision somewhere in the game that determines whether this person is lightside or darkside.

Sorry if this was already posted by someone else, I really didn't want to go through 11 pages of theories.

I think you guys are reading into those WHC/MSG promos the wrong way.

When they first came out, MCA posted this about the ones where the faces fade into each other:

It's more likely that it's just a maketing gimmick, showing of the extremes for each part of the 'side'.

Hypothetically, that's probably it.

I think you guys are reading into those WHC/MSG promos the wrong way.

When they first came out, MCA posted this about the ones where the faces fade into each other:

It's more likely that it's just a maketing gimmick, showing of the extremes for each part of the 'side'.

Hypothetically, that's probably it.

Hypothetically this, probably that, typical evasive answers. Something still doesn't seem right.

MCA has long answered questions or made statements with "Hypothetically" to indicate: "Look, I'm not supposed to tell you this, but this is the way it is.....hypothetically". Alot of early VB (fo3) news came from him in a "Hypothetically" form

like his recent:

Hypothetically, you may be able to have a wookiee join your party.

You want to bet that there isn't a wookie PNPC in the game? Cuz I'll take that action.

I mean the guy is the freakly lead designer on the game, I think he knows a little bit about it :)

EDIT: O and how do you explain the 2 pieces of concept art showing WHC and MSG fighting each other?

• 2 years later...

ok first of all, why the thread revival?

second of all, this topic was obviously from before the game's release, as the masked sith guy is Darth Nihilus, who you fight later on in the game

Edited by Shryke

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

this might sound stupid, but where is this "masked sith guy" from? like where in the game, im confused.

Did you play the game at all?

Die thread die. :-

A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.

- John Lennon

Guest Accept
I THINK THE MASKED SITH IS JUHANI WHO'VE GONE STRAIGHT AND MAD TO KILL US!!!1111 :woot: :woot: :woot:

not Funny

"hit me up"

Edited by Accept

OK He is Darth Nihilus. He was trained by Darth Traya (Kreia) at the Trayus Academy on Malachor V. He can consume any force sensitives and even a planet. He uses the Ravager as his vessel. It is barely held together, only by its master's hold on the dark side of the Force. he raised it from the Gravity Wells of Malachor and used it to escape the Trayus Prison. He and Fellow student, Darth Sion, started a shadow war against the remaining Jedi after casting down and stripping Darth Traya of her power. THAT'S WHO HE IS!

OK He is Darth Nihilus. He was trained by Darth Traya (Kreia) at the Trayus Academy on Malachor V. He can consume any force sensitives and even a planet. He uses the Ravager as his vessel. It is barely held together, only by its master's hold on the dark side of the Force. he raised it from the Gravity Wells of Malachor and used it to escape the Trayus Prison. He and Fellow student, Darth Sion, started a shadow war against the remaining Jedi after casting down and stripping Darth Traya of her power. THAT'S WHO HE IS!

No. ****. Sherlock

A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.

- John Lennon