Daily challenge bug?

Darkren

Question

I had just collected my daily challenge and just started quest mode when my phone alerted me I had a new daily quest. I finish quest mode and go to main menu, and the spot where the daily challenge icon would be is empty, nothing there. I assume it is a bug.

17 answers to this question

So... um.... a funny thing happened.

It looks like someone at Obsidian forgot to feed the goblin that generates daily challenges for us.  Normally they make sure to leave food and water out for him every couple weeks, but he issued his last challenge on 03-DEC and is now on strike.

Hopefully someone will take note of this and rectify the situation shortly.

---

[Yes, we're currently out of daily challenges.  Everyone chill out while we wait for someone to get the system back online.]

Edited by Ethics Gradient

makes me think of this goblin

Yes, I'm sure the poor guy normally in charge of ensuring a steady stream of daily challenges will feel approximately that silly.  

Anyway, its not just you (or anyone else reading this).  We're just temporarily out of challenges as of newday 04-DEC.  I imagine it should be sorted out by Monday at the latest.  You'll know when it's fixed.  We'll have challenges again.

All this talk of bananas has inspired me! I have created an automated banana system so that the stream of bananas, errr I mean challenges, will (hopefully) never run out! Hail the Mighty Banana! This fix will most likely be rolled out with our next patch.

Until then, hopefully someone's around to keep loading bananas into the system.  It would be very silly if we ran out again.   ;)

8fWSfKFTN9rCU.gif

Edited by Ethics Gradient

I press the challenge button on the main page, but nothing happens. No opening the challenge page, no any error message, just nothing. My id is RubilacxeLee #6323.

That's expected behavior when the the server doesn't have any challenges to hand out.

The button will reappear next time you're online and the challenges are refreshed on the server.  Hopefully it won't take too long to get it sorted out again.