iOS Stuck in Quest Rewards

Fenwick

Question

After finishing a quest, Ezren cannot select his Arcane Spell reward for level 26, no matter what I do. Selecting him does nothing, and the entire rewards page is unresponsive. Quitting, going the vault, etc. nothing resets as it always goes back to the quest rewards page.

• iOS 10.1.1
  • iPad 2
  • VER 704-20161116
  • PFID 13011EB7D64C6BCD
  • Quest Mode (rewards screen - legendary difficulty)
  • Valerios, Lem, Ezren, Kyra, Seelah, Merisiel

Attached are the rewards screens, in the second one, I cannot proceed as selecting anything, including Ezren himself, does nothing.

post-88362-0-83970000-1480632909_thumb.jpg

post-88362-0-36469600-1480632910_thumb.jpg

11 answers to this question

Slighty different circumstances, but I'm also stuck in the Quest Rewards screen.

Valerios, Kyra, Lem all hit level 31 at the same time, so it wants me to pick their Role.  Whichever character I choose first works correctly.  When I then pick the next character, it tells me to click Roles, I make a choice, and then the Powers selections screen get stuck.  I can't scroll it up or down, and tapping on any of the available Powers does nothing.  I can click the Role button again and look at the other role page, or click on my 3rd party member, but I can't complete my Role selection for them either.

Slighty different circumstances, but I'm also stuck in the Quest Rewards screen.

Valerios, Kyra, Lem all hit level 31 at the same time, so it wants me to pick their Role.  Whichever character I choose first works correctly.  When I then pick the next character, it tells me to click Roles, I make a choice, and then the Powers selections screen get stuck.  I can't scroll it up or down, and tapping on any of the available Powers does nothing.  I can click the Role button again and look at the other role page, or click on my 3rd party member, but I can't complete my Role selection for them either.

Hi,

exactly the same...

my Monk, wich is the first of the list can choose his role, his next he has to choose

and then, for others, the power list is frozen... I can choose role, the new power selection is available, but, can't choose any...

very frustrating and freezed in my quest mode now !!!

Android via Memu (latest version)

in quest mode - Legendary difficult.

Edited by arcaril
  • Like 1

Hi,

exactly the same...

my Monk, wich is the first of the list can choose his role, his next he has to choose

and then, for others, the power list is frozen... I can choose role, the new power selection is available, but, can't choose any...

very frustrating and freezed in my quest mode now !!!

Android via Memu (latest version)

in quest mode - Legendary difficult.

Basically the same boat as these fellows. I am able to advance every other characters' reward except Sajan. There is nothing. I can't go to the next part of the story no matter what I do. Please help.

I had it come up with ezren, and what I did was force stop the app, then saved ezren for the last character to select a power feat with.

Got past it and kept playing.

Unfortunately I tried that but it didn't work for me.  If I pick a role for Val first, then Kyra or Lem bug out when I pick their roles next.  If I force quit and pick Kyra first it works okay, but then when I pick Val or Lem they get stuck. Basically whoever I pick first works fine, but I can't complete selections for my party so my game is basically stuck at this point. :(

Basically whoever I pick first works fine, but I can't complete selections for my party so my game is basically stuck at this point. :(

I just thought back to what I actually did when I ran into a similar problem.  What happens if you look through the power options for all the characters before you start choosing any?

• Like 1

Basically whoever I pick first works fine, but I can't complete selections for my party so my game is basically stuck at this point. :(

I just thought back to what I actually did when I ran into a similar problem.  What happens if you look through the power options for all the characters before you start choosing any?

Ha, I actually did that before seeing your reply, and it worked! ^_^

So for anyone else that runs into this particular bug, I basically cycled through each of the characters before choosing a new feat for any of them, then was able to pick an upgrade for each of them.  The UI still acted a little jumpy, but it didn't get stuck like it was doing previously.

Ha, I actually did that before seeing your reply, and it worked! ^_^

So for anyone else that runs into this particular bug, I basically cycled through each of the characters before choosing a new feat for any of them, then was able to pick an upgrade for each of them.  The UI still acted a little jumpy, but it didn't get stuck like it was doing previously.

it worked for me too.

thanks a lot.

... nasty bug !

I have the same problem as Fenwick. After finishing the first adventure with Merisiel and Kyra, I had acquired a few extra cards (two of them as rewards for success), and now I cannot proceed because there is no means to discard the excess to stay within the permissible deck limits. You try to drag them to the lower section, but they don't "stick". Also, that area usually shows the unassigned cards, but nothing appears there, which seems like a related bug.