More Rimeskull weird behavior

aznxknight

Question

I bring to you guys attention another video. Sorry for the quality and lack of sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwC5QclnJxw&feature=youtu.be

Whole scenario is out of whack. The game thinks all my characters are Ezren and/or at the Academy. A vault round trip doesn't fix this and neither does restarting the app. 
1st bug: If i fail the constitution check roll from location power, after discarding a card, the game will give me the explore/forfeit prompt. This means i am unable to play cards beforehand, i must explore during this event or i can't explore afterwards. But If i succeed the check i can take my turn as normal.
2nd bug: If i acquire any magic item with any other character than Ezren, the game will let me explore, but only once for that turn. The game thinks I'm Ezren or something.
3rd bug: You don't see it here but if all other locations are closed besides the middle, and a character is still at a closed location, I MUST succeed in their constitution check or i do not get to move at all. Also the location power indicates that all characters have to move to the middle at last stone head closing (while abiding to game rules). My other characters that are adjacent to the middle location that are at a different location than the one that was just closed did not move at the time of the closing of the last stone head.
Edited by aznxknight

4 answers to this question

Yup, just reproduced the first two (although I didn't spade out when the second was happening, just noticed that I sometimes got two explores in a turn). The third I think is just a consequence of the first, since it skips you straight to the explore phase of you fail the check. Similarly, it prevents you from giving items.

I also had a couple times during the scenario that I failed the check and it skipped to the explore phase without giving me the explore option. Thus preventing me from exploring at all that turn (excepting with blessings/allies).

----

Android 6.0.1 on Nvidia Shield tablet K1

PFID #EC19BBE1B715AFA6

Story mode, Rimeskull, Heroic difficulty, Painful Memories

Party of Lem and Valeros, always together in the same Stone Head

Pass and play and permadeath both off

What sucks is i can reproduce this easily every time i start this scenario. The half fix would be to just forfeit, head back to adventure selection screen and then close-reopen the app. This usually fixes it but right after i complete the scenario and start RimeSkull again i just get the bug again. I need to keep doing this over and over again and while i can usually play with the bug, it's extremely annoying when my turn is forfeited from a failure of the start of turn check.

Edited by aznxknight

I have some bugs with Rimskull too. I do not remember to have encountered any with my first run with Lem & Valeros in all three difficulties.

My second party have Seoni, Seelah, Merisiel and Lini, and I have seen 3 bugs:

1. [As aznxknight]: If i fail the constitution check roll from location power, after discarding a card, the game will give me the explore/forfeit prompt. This means i am unable to play cards beforehand, i must explore during this event or i can't explore afterwards. But If i succeed the check i can take my turn as normal.

2. In Legendary: if you close a location, you are promted to move to a linked location. If all those locations are either closed of locked, you cannot move and you ed stuck in the map without other option than Forfeit.

3. Twice now, after the first sucessful combat check against the villain, I am stuck. No dice, no option except to forfeit. First time happened with Seoni, second with Seelah.