Game freezes when using the mend card

Cyphertalon

Question

Ive tried dozens of times but i used it to switch a card in my hand with one in the discard pile and it will not let me select a card. I chose one from my discard to switch out anx then i cant pick one from my hamd, cant close it out, cant reset. Even wben i close the game and restart it and hit continue it brings be back to the same place. Help please!!! Dont want to stop playing.

3 answers to this question

Some people have experienced problems discarding/burying cards. If you can't zoom the card then hit an appropriate button (discard/bury/draw) try dragging the card to the correct location (discard/bury/hand/deck) - or if you can't drag, try zooming then using a button.

If that doesn't work, you can try a VRT (Vault Round-Trip) though if you've closed the game it might not fix it. If none of that works, you may have to Forfeit, you won't get any rewards, but at least you'll keep any Boons you've gained.

I keep having the same problem with Mend.

iPhone 6S, iOS 10.1.1, v1.1.5.1

In Story Mode I am playing Black Fang's Dungeon 0-3 with Merisiel, Kyra, and Valeros. I have had a problem with the Mend Spell card freezing the game before so when I encountered it a second time I tried to discard it and activated its power instead. When that occurred I have Merisiel  in the Shire to Lamashtu with the discard display open. The ONLY actions I can do is click on an image in the discard display to enlarge the visible cards OR drag the highlighted card (Token of Remembrance) down to my hand. NOTHING ELSE ON SCREEN IS ENABLED. When I drag the card down to my hand, that's it, the game freezes from there. Nothing I can do to get pass this.

Is Mend freezing waiting for me to exchange a card type I don't have in my hand?

My character is holding: Burglar, Blessing of the Gods, Thieves' Tools, and Leather Armor (and then Token of Remembrance).

i have deleted the game from my phone and re-installed it, but continuing Story mode puts me right back in that same spot.

Any suggestions beyond simply starting over? Since this appears to be a bug with the card itself, I hate to have this happen again further on along the story.

I'm having the same problem as tpierce66.

My problem though is with the Potion of Glibness.

I keep having the same problem with Mend.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 10.1.1, ver-704-20161114

In Quest Mode I am playing against Black Fang as the boss. I have had a problem with the Potion of Glibness card causing it to not let me progress. The ONLY actions I can do is click on an image in the discard display to enlarge the visible cards OR drag the highlighted card (Thieves Tools) down to my hand. There is a back button (the red "X") but when I click it nothing happens, it doesn't register. When I drag the card down to my hand, it clicks back to where it was. Nothing I can do to get pass this.

Please help!