Help me with Royal Edition upgrade files

i just bought an upgrade to Royal Edition.Where do i get those files ? such as collector books,strategy guide,wallpapers,novel,digital map campaign etc etc that come within Royal Edition pack.i dont know where to look at those files after i purchase an upgrade.

Edit : i bought the game on steam 

Edited by shinchan820000

It's easy. Just open your Steam folder (C:, Programsx86), then pick the folders Steamapps, Common, Pillars of Eternity, and hey presto: There you have it all in neat little folders. :)

Edited by IndiraLightfoot
  • Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Make sure Steam installed the extras.

In the Steam Library click Pillars of Eternity. On the right side of the page you should see a list, from there you can select the DLCs to install.

After that open the download tab and if needed start it yourself, as sometimes Steam doesn't download right away.

E5QRHNx.jpg

• Like 2

I've come to burn your kingdom down

Interesting. On Steam, when my dlcs misbehave in any way, I just uncheck them, then check them again, and they will usually automatically re-download, and everything will be fine. No need to restart Steam, just uncheck, and check, and watch if they're re-downloading.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Hmm, I just got a weird idea: If, for some reason, it doesn't work. (Perhaps not necessary: "Either uninstall and reinstall entirely, or at least verify game cache,") and then uncheck Champion Edition content, and see what happens.

• Like 1