Quequest character leveling is not responding

Zermin

Question

Leveled characters, 6of then from 1-2 then quested again. I leveled them up to 4 in one go. I up a stat then go to pick a powers feat. It gets stuck after the second power feat choice. Order doesn't matter. It seeems like the touch view port isn't correct as clicking on the screen. Is off by a lot. Cannot fully scroll. Saw this on iPhone se and I pad.

2 answers to this question

Leveled characters, 6of then from 1-2 then quested again. I leveled them up to 4 in one go. I up a stat then go to pick a powers feat. It gets stuck after the second power feat choice. Order doesn't matter. It seeems like the touch view port isn't correct as clicking on the screen. Is off by a lot. Cannot fully scroll. Saw this on iPhone se and I pad.

Sorry original post was entered on my phone.

The issue I'm having is that the character leveling screen from questing becomes unresponsive. I've done two runs with 6 characters and have run into the issue both times.  When the characters level up to level 3 and then 4 in he same go the game stops responding. This happens on both iphone se and an Ipad.

I get do the level 3 awards (the allies which is annoyingly slow) and then the screen transitions from the "reward screen" to the power feats screen.  

After selecting one or two charcters powers I can't do anything else but partially scroll the power list for the currently selected character.