Quest Toons Disappeared and Follow up Bugs

Badwater

Question

Greetings All,

This is a follow-up to the following post:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/90327-help-get-my-quest-characters-back/

However, my situation appears to be a bit different so not sure if related.  I play Quest 6 toon and Story 4 toon exclusively.  This started in 1.1.4, but I waited to see if 1.1.5 would clear it up, no luck.  When starting the game in Quest mode after last playing Quest mode on my Ipad the day before I had to slot the 6 toons again to set the group.  Nothing new as the game sometimes makes me do that.  It was then I noticed that 2 of my level 21 toons were missing.  I reset the game completely, no luck.  Two things I noticed in the Experienced section, one that somehow I now had the same 6 toon group as level 18 (along with the 4 remaining level 21 toons) and that there were now 24/24 toons with the absolute last two on the list being the ones that were deleted somehow.  I proceeded to delete all the level 1 toons somehow created but kept the level 18 and 21 toons for a total of 10.  I can't figure out how the full level 18 group emerged, but it appears to me that a bugged corrupted save file reset the game to an earlier version of my toons.  Btw - the level 18 toons had all the correct data.

Fast forward to a couple of days ago.  I decided just to continue with the level 18 group.  They just received level 27 rewards.  That bug in a moment.  At level 25 Power Feat rewards, the screen was bugged.  I tried to reset multiple times, but to no avail.  The window section extended above the windowed Feat selection and after selecting the first toon Feat, I could not click/scroll to continue the second toon's Feat.  After fiddling with it, a work around found that if I clicked on the folder tabs in between Feat selections, the windowed Feat button could be pressed and the window scrolled properly.  So back to level 27.  I get to choose an Ally for each of the 6 toons.  Well, the Ally that popped up for Harsk was none other than the bane Ripnugget and Stickfoot. Lol!  I will leave the game on the reward screen and wait a day or two for some replies before I continue on to see if I can use him, will it crash the game, etc.

It seems to me that I may have read the Ripnugget bug a while back, but not sure.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

2 answers to this question

Okay, Obsidian appears to be having a Bueller moment and not responding.  So what's the concensus on continuing with my Quest toon group?  Should I go past the Reward screen and see if my newly acquired Ally, Ripnugget and Stickfoot, corrupts the progression of my group? 

Okay, Obsidian appears to be having a Bueller moment and not responding.  So what's the concensus on continuing with my Quest toon group?  Should I go past the Reward screen and see if my newly acquired Ally, Ripnugget and Stickfoot, corrupts the progression of my group? 

It's fine to accept the villain card.  It will have no noticeable effect in-game other than having a useless card in your character's hand.  It's happened to others.

You can't play it for anything, but you can use it to discard or banish.  Best advice it to banish it closing the Village House or something to get rid of it again.