Need help getting my story save slot back

darkyo84

Question

Hi, my save file for story seem to have been deleted is there anyway to retrieve it? I played it awhile ago using bluestacks at my pc and it suddenly restarted but when I came back and pressed continue, It didn't started. So, I went to story and noticed that the save file that I was playing was gone. I had 3 files saved up, one from tutorial, one with only 3 characters finished the lost coast and the last one(deleted) with 6 characters done with all hook mountain massacre. 

7 answers to this question

to expand a little on SGT's post: is it the party that has been deleted, or the characters? If it's the party then you can simply recreate the party and continue (though IIRC you'll have lost the progression in Heroic/Legendary that the party may have made - but not the progress at Normal). If it's the characters (i.e. they are missing from the "Experienced" tab in character selection) then, well, I suspect that you're screwed. Hopefully SGT will have a solution once you've responded.

I have the same issue. I fell asleep playing, and the app had closed on my phone, and I didn't remember that I was playing when I woke up. The next time I logged in, my story slot had a blank face, with no characters, and unclickable.

The characters were all still in my roster though, but I would have to beat everything on Heroic and Legendary for no reward again, or suffer everything looking like I hadn't beaten it. :(

Check your experienced characters tab at the character select screen are the characters from the save in there?

Yes the characters are still there there and I did what @mccrispy said and recreated the party and the story progression are back. :)

to expand a little on SGT's post: is it the party that has been deleted, or the characters? If it's the party then you can simply recreate the party and continue (though IIRC you'll have lost the progression in Heroic/Legendary that the party may have made - but not the progress at Normal). If it's the characters (i.e. they are missing from the "Experienced" tab in character selection) then, well, I suspect that you're screwed. Hopefully SGT will have a solution once you've responded.

I recreated the whole party and the story progression are back. Thank you. ^_^

That's excellent news! Was the Party doing a run-through on Normal difficulty, or Heroic/Legendary?

Could you mark the thread as answered please? It helps other folks find a solution and saves cycles for people who are looking to help.

Edited by mccrispy

That's excellent news! Was the Party doing a run-through on Normal difficulty, or Heroic/Legendary?

Could you mark the thread as answered please? It helps other folks find a solution and saves cycles for people who are looking to help.

Yeah, Most of them are on Normal difficulty only got around 3 Heroic and 2 Legendary. Got all the Normal playthroughs and I have to do the Heroic and Legendary again without gaining any gold. Won't matter cause I only done a few of them.