I have a duplicated treasure item and it's not restricted

aznxknight

Question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w51SDi2HFU&feature=youtu.be

You have to watch the video to see what i'm talking about.

I have not one but TWO wand of enervations in my deck. I moved one to another character and tested this out in a scenario. At the end of the scenario the items are still there.

Story mode:

What i can recall happening is that I was fighting a shining child at the prison at AD5.1 with seoni. The only cards in my hand was a Brodert Quink and Wand of enervation. I couldn't win but i at least wanted to defeat it so i don't discard. I used a wand of enervation and then borrowed blessings from other characters, none of which that required recharging, and eventually defeated it. That's all I had with an interaction with the wand. I forfeited the game because i was actually farming for an ally and the next thing i knew was that Seoni had two wand of enervations in her hand.

Edited by aznxknight

9 answers to this question

I believe this is actually correct behavior. Wand of Enervation is not actually a treasure card, just loot, so the game doesn't care if you have multiple copies.

Edit: Oops, I'm oblivious. The duplication itself is (obviously) incorrect behavior. However the game does not and is not intended to restrict copies of loot cards, only treasure.

Edited by Foxoftheasterisk

So this means i could take each new character and complete AD5 over and over again until i have as many revelation quills as i wanted on all my characters? Sounds pretty cheap. 

Not entirely... but somewhat.  The party save file (not characters) keeps track of which adventures have been completed and whether or not you received the rewards.  You'd need to do a bunch of party shenanigans like splitting the group or starting a whole bunch of new ones to make that work.

Though, it's probably less effort to try and recreate your dupe glitch.  You know, scientific method and all that ;)

Edited by Ethics Gradient

Hmm, my Wand just duplicated too. It was last night so I'm a little fuzzy on the details but I think it was used on the final Villain fight, and I know for a fact I never rolled a recharge for it. --No, wait, it must have been earlier because I remember looking for it and not seeing it in bury. Maybe one of the earlier Villain fights though? I think it was on the same check that Heat Metal somehow transferred itself from Lem's to Valeros's deck.

Maybe if we all work together we can figure out what causes the duplication!

----

Android 6.0.1 on Nvidia Shield tablet K1

PFID #EC19BBE1B715AFA6

Story mode, The Ancient Library, Heroic difficulty, Fortified Position

Party of Lem and Valeros; they usually stick together but this might have been a rare case of them being in different locations.

I believe this is actually correct behavior. Wand of Enervation is not actually a treasure card, just loot, so the game doesn't care if you have multiple copies.

Well i guess i can count it as repayment for what happened to my wand earlier about 2 months ago where it just disappeared on me for no reason after i buried it.