The Eyeless and the End of WM2

I was wondering if anybody had managed to convince the Eyeless to temper Abydon instead of restoring him when they'd also bound the souls of the dwarves into the White Forge in WM1.  I know that speaking against animancy is what you have to do to convince them, and that they essentially call you a hypocrite if you try to use examples against them that you've actually done, but I'm considering another playthrough to bind the dwarves just to see what happens and am curious if you essentially have to have a "perfect" record against animancy to sway the Eyeless, or if you can deviate a little and still convince them.

Yep, thanks.  I saw that shortly after I posted, but #15 gives it as an example of things that "sway" the Eyeless, not that its a checklist.  So I'm curious if you need to do all of those, or just a certain number of them to convince them to temper Abydon.

• 3 weeks later...

This is almost a month late, and I imagine you're either done or found your answers elsewhere but in case someone other than me finds this page in google: from the way I understand it you don't need to do all of them but you do need to do at least two a category; dangers, burdens, and stuck in the past. Stuck and Burdens both have 4 options, looking through the files, but Dangers only appears to have 3: an authoritian Aloth being with you, animancy, and the white forge. The line about Ondra looks like it's impossible to get a 'win' out of it. I hope this helps someone else, and if I have this wrong, sorry, I'm not the best at reading scripts.

• Like 1