Nightbelly Boa in Lini's Deck (quest mode)

Grogbearer

Question

After the most recent update I leveled Lini in quest mode. She received a nightbelly boa as her reward for leveling up to 24. It is now in her deck and I can't remove it or see it when I'm modifying her deck. I can discard it in gameplay but it doesn't seem to have any other use.

I'm running in quest mode on a Galaxy S5. I'm running Android 6.0.1. My PFID is 13FF1B031CB5FD34.

Has anyone else experienced this and is there a work around?

3 answers to this question

Happened to this guy as well.  There's definitely something screwy with the new card filters in Quest Mode.

The henchman card should be a mostly harmless addition to your character's deck.  You won't be able to use it for anything, but you can head off to a scenario with a "Banish a card to close" location and ditch the Boa that way.

• Like 1

Happened to this guy as well.  There's definitely something screwy with the new card filters in Quest Mode.

The henchman card should be a mostly harmless addition to your character's deck.  You won't be able to use it for anything, but you can head off to a scenario with a "Banish a card to close" location and ditch the Boa that way.

Ok, so I'm not the only one. Weird bug and banishing it before something goofy happens seems like a good idea. Thanks