? vs. ?

Adria Teksuni

How about a Royal Rumble with special powers turned on?

Ray & Greg tagteam vs Fergie vs Tim Cain

Ray & Greg have uber healing skills and can fight as a tandem

Tim Cain can summon Dire Codexers

Fergie has his own moonblade: + 3 Coffeepot of Scalding

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

B. Arthur vs Betty White - Deathmatch.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Ash vs. Blade would be another one to go see just for the one liners.  Although I do see them ending up on the same side eventually.

You might want to substitute Ash for Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Although the most likely outcome of that encounter is kids, which are 25% vampire, 50% vampire slayer and 25% identity crisis :huh:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

uh...you know that white zombie is rob zombies old band right?

blade vs angel from buffy...i want blade to kill him.

I second that. Even though he's not a vampire, he should kill that Reilly guy too. Why does Buffy always fall for dimwitted prettyboys that have more secrets to reveal than Chuck Barris in a confession booth?