Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Party can't choose feats at level up in Quest mode

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Amentep

Amentep

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 5213 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Yes, this is a known issue in quest mode. The Devs mentioned they have worked on a fix but wasn't able to add it into the last patch.

Amentep

Amentep

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 5213 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Hmm, they mentioned that they were working on a fix for this, however, in the bug fixes. I hope this doesn't mean they'd totally abandon it.

ANGER

ANGER

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
Hi i got a bug where i get the card tier 1 and 2 reward everytime i finsish a quest and now i cant play anymore because my chars have the mac on card.

Pls help me

Amentep

Amentep

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 5213 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

The short version is there was a fix not tested before the last patch, but also Obsidian is not currently actively supporting quest mode at least until story mode is complete and fixed.

Harris2982

Harris2982

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
Same problem here though my characters get card feats instead of power feats ... also this happened for 4 out of 6 characters in the party : valeros,ezren,kyra,seoni are maxed out on their card feats when on the other hand lem and harsk did not max out although got some of the same " benefit " until 2-3 lvls ago ( current party members are all 18 , lem and harsk stopped getting multiple card feats at level 14-16 - i cannot remember exaclty when - ) .

Nexusman

Nexusman

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
My guys are stuck at level 20. The card list is maxed out when I don't think it should be causing me to be unable to progress. iPhone 6

PS sorry for the brevity on my phone.

tRiberiousKirk

tRiberiousKirk

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
I too am having this issue at level 17 with my fighter in quest mode. I am stuck in level completion. I can increase my wizard and cleric card collection, but my fighter does not have a slot available to increase, but the game will not allow me to finish until I do.

kurtalb1

kurtalb1

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 122 posts
Unfortunately, this is a known issue and breaks Quest Mode. Every level gain after ten, Characters incorrectly gain a Card Feat, which maxes out their Card Feats way too quickly and breaks character progression. The devs have stated that Quest Mode has been put on the back burner for the foreseeable future (and may be eliminated completely). Personally, I am incredibly disappointed in this development. I purchased the bundle on day one and have put hundreds of hours into the game, the vast majority in Quest Mode. As someone said earlier, "I came for Story Mode, but stayed for Quest Mode." If Obsidian at least fixed the Card Feat issue for Quest Mode and did nothing else for that mode, I could live with that. At one point in development for Pathfinder Adventures, the devs had big plans for Quest Mode. I really hope they revisit those plans once they iron out the more pressing issues. Sorry for rambling, but I love this game and Quest Mode in particular.

Lazzater

Lazzater

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
I am having the same trouble. How do I get it to stop? Or is it stuck ?

renedq

renedq

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 8 posts

Pretty sure we are all stuck. I'm just doing other things until a patch comes out to fix it. Not really want to spend time finding a workaround or testing it until a new version comes out. 

StormbringerGT

StormbringerGT

• Members
  • 774 posts
  • Steam:StormbringerGT
  • Xbox Gamertag:StormbringerGT
  • Kickstarter Backer

We have a fix for this, it is currently in testing and will be out for the next patch.

• Jaesun, Amentep and kurtalb1 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users