Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Party can't choose feats at level up in Quest mode

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

StormbringerGT

StormbringerGT

• Members
  • 774 posts
  • Steam:StormbringerGT
  • Xbox Gamertag:StormbringerGT
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer

This is now a known issue, was reported earlier today. Thanks for confirming guys we are looking into it/

• ChibiAcer likes this

etien

etien

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 15 posts
Heaving the same problem, may be a show stopper has it seriously OP the characters

Spadsta

Spadsta

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 12 posts
Yeah, unfortunately, I now have too many and it won't let me finish a quest I won. It insists I add more card feats, but since I have none left to add, it won't let me continue.

Jlesgold

Jlesgold

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
It's a show stopper for me because I've run out of slots to upgrade and I still have to upgrade 2 more slots.

NumberSix

NumberSix

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 16 posts
My quest mode is also broken because I am stuck on victory step. I can not add any more card feets.

So part of my game is broken at this point. Would like to finish weekly challenge for item.

Help

Bbear

Bbear

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 8 posts

I was playing a party of six and they were level 33 before patch.  After patch, all my characters except Harsk get 3 card feats despite didnt level up at all.  I got greedy and tried to exploit this bug....only to end up in a situation where the quest mode is stuck because the characters cannot get card upgrades anymore...Wish the issue is fixed soon.

nsr

nsr

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 175 posts

I'm hoping for a fix before the app store shuts down for Christmas.  AD6 is nice, but quest mode is repeatable

kurtalb1

kurtalb1

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 122 posts

Had this issue as well.  Started a new Valeros and played him through a few scenarios and he leveled  up properly.  It appears it may just be a problem with our experienced characters ... which is not cool!

Tyeco

Tyeco

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
I just got to level 17 with valeros but cant get past the rewards cause i cant open more card feat for him.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Gi3CG

darthnoir

darthnoir

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:darthnoir

I am running into a similar problem where my level 37 characters suddenly have all their card feats apparently maxed out and can't progress past the reward screen.

Jatrrkdd

Jatrrkdd

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 17 posts
I am seeing this kind of issue with most of my 6 member quest team. I use Valeros, Seoni, Lini, Harsk, Merisiel, and Sajan. Everyone except Sajan gets the extra cards. Played with Sajan alone numerous times to level a couple times and consistently no card feats.
I am on an iPhone SE iOS 10.2

Roland2016

Roland2016

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
I'm having the same problem along with the roles glitch in Story Mode, so I am effectively locked out of the game. I cannot start either mode without entering into the dead end rewards phase. I'm on an iPad Air and iPhone SE with all the latest updates.

troutman1966

troutman1966

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 19 posts

Same problem - Valeros (40) can't pick any more card feats - maxed out. Game is stuck and can't be forfeited.

Won't be able to play Quests until this is resolved.

We had a similar problem in Story Mode last month where characters could not pick powers and game was locked. This was fixed in the last big patch.

StormbringerGT

StormbringerGT

• Members
  • 774 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Sorry guys this is a known issue we are working on. Thanks for reporting!

Snakechild

Snakechild

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

It seems to be bug of some sort, I have no more tier to unlock and the quest mode stuck, any ideas please? Pathfinder_stucked.png

Jatrrkdd

Jatrrkdd

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 17 posts
Just a note snake, this already has at least one other topic (which is on the first page) and is in the list of known issues. Please try to consolidate these types of things to make it easier on the devastating and moderators.

Snakechild

Snakechild

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

Sorry :(

NumberSix

NumberSix

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 16 posts
Game is still broke because of this issue. Even after patch

StormbringerGT

StormbringerGT

• Members
  • 774 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Yeah we were not able to get this done and tested in time before submission cut to google and apple before they went on holiday. Sorry guys. :(

• nsr likes this

Spadsta

Spadsta

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 12 posts
Well, there was a patch, but I'm still unable to quit my quest that is completed. The mode is totally unplayable right now, because every time, it gives me coins for victory and tries to get me to fill more card slots than I have open. What can I do?
  • Bleys02 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users