Party can't choose feats at level up in Quest mode

Jaesun

Question

My party finally was able to level up and choose feats, but I can only choose feats for a few of them then the feat screen locks up. I can however escape to the main page, clicking on the gear icon. I tried completely restarting the app, but it will still lock up. Is there any other information I could provide?

I was playing a party of six and they were level 33 before patch.  After patch, all my characters except Harsk get 3 card feats despite didnt level up at all.  I got greedy and tried to exploit this bug....only to end up in a situation where the quest mode is stuck because the characters cannot get card upgrades anymore...Wish the issue is fixed soon.

I am seeing this kind of issue with most of my 6 member quest team. I use Valeros, Seoni, Lini, Harsk, Merisiel, and Sajan. Everyone except Sajan gets the extra cards. Played with Sajan alone numerous times to level a couple times and consistently no card feats.

I am on an iPhone SE iOS 10.2

Same problem - Valeros (40) can't pick any more card feats - maxed out. Game is stuck and can't be forfeited.

Won't be able to play Quests until this is resolved.

We had a similar problem in Story Mode last month where characters could not pick powers and game was locked. This was fixed in the last big patch.

Well, there was a patch, but I'm still unable to quit my quest that is completed. The mode is totally unplayable right now, because every time, it gives me coins for victory and tries to get me to fill more card slots than I have open. What can I do?

• Like 1

Earlier mentioned awarding more card feats than can be selected in quest mode is still unsolved. I still have 1 more card feat that cannot be allocated. The feat allocation screen freezes and is unable to continue. Please help

Hi. my ID  is "bigbr3013 #9977" in Pathfinder Adventure game.

I enjoy playing PA, especially Quest mode, where I can grind for days.

However, for some reason, it is broken right now.

Every time I complete quest, I am rewarded with "Tier 1 Card" and "Tier 2 card" bonus.

Yes. Every time. Multiple time.

Right now my deck size is over 20 for two of my characters.

I am pretty sure this is bug, since I should have only those "card" rewards once, not multiple time.

What should I do?

I am playing Kyra in quest mode. Along the way, for whatever reason I keep getting the reward card feat-tier 1 unlocked almost every adventure. This makes my merisel sad as she never gets it, but my kyra has every card unlock in tier 1 at level 15. This was great until I yet again got another card unlock and it will not let me proceed because it thinks I have to select something but I can't! Please help?

• Like 5

Quets mode is currently on hold and does not get bug fixes.

That is actually incorrect information from what I can tell. Based on this post:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/90695-cant-open-any-more-card-feat-on-quest-mode/?p=1868251

The fix for this was not done/tested in time for the hotfix. Of course this doesn't mean that your guess is wrong, maybe it didn't get fixed in time because all quest mode bugs get dropped to very very low priority. But the dev blog just mentions that quest mode content will not be added for a while. Quest mode bugs will hopefully still be looked at, until maybe they decide which direction quest mode should go.

PFID-F5D45B8AF20421AC

Yep The dev may make updates and fixes Also to quest mode, but story mode in in priority at this moment. There is no new content to quest mode after ad4, but there has been some bug fixes.

Hopefully They can continue with the quest mode after story mode is up and running. I Also like quest mode a lot! And as it has been said in the link above. They have not yet gives up the quest mode, They just not have enough manpower to fix bot story and quest mode at the same time. So the Main game aka story mode has taken priority. But the dev have an interest in the quest mode too, so there come fixes in there too, but not at the same speed as to the story mode.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

I m having this same problem with my level 40 characters in quest mode. Keeps giving me multiple card feats after a victory. Now my card feats are all filled up, I can't choose anymore, and I am stuck and can't leave the level up screen and his cannot use quest mode. Second time a bug has locked me up in quest mode recently.