Party can't choose feats at level up in Quest mode

Jaesun

Question

My party finally was able to level up and choose feats, but I can only choose feats for a few of them then the feat screen locks up. I can however escape to the main page, clicking on the gear icon. I tried completely restarting the app, but it will still lock up. Is there any other information I could provide?

I had a similar problem regarding power feats.  What has worked for a lot of people is selecting your characters a bunch of times (just click randomly on the characters several times) before selecting any feats.  That seemed to work for a lot of people, so I'd recommend trying that.

I ran into an issue that I don't think I've seen reported, so I wanted to be sure it was.  I'm playing 6 characters in Quest mode.  I ran out of time in the scenario, but several characters still leveled up due to their partial experience from the game.  Two of the characters made it to level 31 - Valeros and Merisiel.  The rewards screen says they have a power feat coming to them.  I can select a new power for one of the characters but when I move to the second I can't.  That character's power table is frozen - I can't scroll up or down and tapping a power doesn't select it.  On that character I can still tap a different stat set (like Card List) and it will show that content.  Switching back from there to the power list doesn't change the blocked behavior.  I can still switch from character to character and such, but can't complete the selection and so can't complete the scenario rewards and proceed back to the main screen.  I tried saving and loading the game and changing which character's power is chosen first but in every repro the second character's power menu content is non-responsive.  Not sure if it helps, but I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S tablet with the tablet UI.

Add info you find/want to the Pathfinder Adventures wiki

Same problem.

I have three parties - 

First one locked up on 5-3 Victory Screen because Amiri doesn't have an ability to pick

Second one locked up on 1-5 Victory Screen - here there is no indication on what to select, no abilities... just the 5 characters sitting there unable to advance on

Third party (made after the first two locked up), locked up on 3-4 Victory Screen - For this group, the above "random picture mashing" technique that Zyxion worked and fixed the problem.

I have been in contact with Obsidian support and they said they are working on a big patch coming out "soon".  Hopefully it fixes the problem.  

Great game, lots of fun when it works, but right now the bugs are sinking it for me.

BC

Me too. I'm playing 6 characters in Quest mode. I ran out of time in the scenario, but several characters still leveled up due to their partial experience from the game. Two of the characters made it to level 31 - Valeros and Merisiel. The rewards screen says they have a power feat coming to them. I can select a new power for one of the characters but when I move to the second I can't. That character's power table is frozen - I can't scroll up or down and tapping a power doesn't select it. On that character I can still tap a different stat set (like Card List) and it will show that content. Switching back from there to the power list doesn't change the blocked behavior. I can still switch from character to character and such, but can't complete the selection and so can't complete the scenario rewards and proceed back to the main screen. I tried saving and loading the game and changing which character's power is chosen first but in every repro the second character's power menu content is non-responsive.

Add info you find/want to the Pathfinder Adventures wiki

I left the game at the quest mode victory screen when I quit yesterday. Today when I updated and entered quest mode, the victory screen informed me that the characters had gained card feats for tiers 1,2,3,4. So now all my characters have extra card feats.

PFID-F5D45B8AF20421AC

Since the patch, my Quest Mode is frozen.

I ended a quest, and had multiple characters reach level 31 to assign their roles.

Three straight times I can select one "role," but the game freezes when I select a second character. I can't back out to main screen or select another character or anything.

I just need to force close the app

Same problem here.  Most of my party is level 40 in quest mode, and it wants me to pick 4 new card feats total.  It's like it doesn't recognize they were already rewarded.  My level 38 party member is up for 3 card feats that I've already allocated previously.

Several of my characters gained Card List Feats upon leveling up on quests. 

Some gained several gains on the same level.

I now have Lini, level 22 with a total of 4 Card List feats

Lem level 14 with a total of 3 Card List feats

Seoni level 22 with a total of 6 (!) Card List feats

Harsk level 14 with a total of 3 Card List feats

Happened on Quest mode, Pass&Play and Permadeath off. 

Party included: Lini (happened to that character), Lem, Seoni, Harsk. Scenario difficulty on Heroic.

Happened on two quests. 

My data:

Android 6.0.1, Galaxy Tab A

PFID 179BDA6FDFA706A5

I experienced much the same thing after the 1.1.6 patch.

Merisiel and Kyra completed two normal scenarios in the Quest area, remaining at level 18, and each one got a card feat for each completion (bringing both up to 3).

Pass&play and permadeath are both off

iPhone 4s, 9.3.5

VER-740-20161214

PFID-1836FD19888D4518

I got the updated version VER-741-20161215, PFID-AEB9FC3A3091AC3

Playing with 40 level Sajan and 40 level Amiri on Legendary level.

1. Sajan's power to recharge things with liquid trait instead of banishing them doesn't work, lost 2 healing potions.

2. After each successful scenario I got the message that Card Feat Tier 1, 2, 3 are Unlocked and it allowed me to increase the number of cards in chars' categories. In 3 victories I maxed out all the cards and now can't get pass my last victory. So I got Quest mode locked out, it always goes to that last victory and suggest me to increase the number of cards that I can't do.

Devices: Smartphone

It's happened to me on every single quest mode game. It appears that you get every card feat you're eligible for again every time. My characters all have too many card feats now.

This is quite game breaking as it's going to be very hard to back-out properly, even if you implement a way to reduce the card feats back to the normal level how is everyone going to pick which ones to keep?

• Like 1