What are you playing right now

Gorth

Promised myself to not even install Witcher 3 until I've worked my way through Pillars of Eternity (and expansions) as well as Tyranny. At least I've made some headway on Pillars :)

I still haven't done the Pillars of Eternity expansions. I just can't make it that far back into the game. After several attempts the closest I've come to is just arriving to the city. And then I seem to run out of steam to carry on. I was able to binge my way through a first playthrough when the game was first released and enjoyed it, but for some reason, all later attempts just go.... half an hour chunks of play and then exit.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Promised myself to not even install Witcher 3 until I've worked my way through Pillars of Eternity (and expansions) as well as Tyranny. At least I've made some headway on Pillars :)

I still haven't done the Pillars of Eternity expansions.

I still haven't even done Dungeon Siege III's expansion! :sorcerer: (Though I want to at some point.)

I jave finished today 24hours of Le Mans in Gran Turismo 5. It took me almost 2 weeks :'( But at least I am now level 39. It looks like, I need to race for at least 6 more hours to be able to get level 40 and with it finaly the Platinum Trophy for this game \o/

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Finally got around to wrapping up DA:I and the final dlc.

One of several games on my to-do list. Made 3 half hearted attempts since buying it, but I don't think I made it out of the "tutorial" bit even once :(

Just do what I did and put POE into your rotation, then never play it. Just kidding, I finally did start playing POE again recently.

I still haven't done the Pillars of Eternity expansions.

I still haven't even done Dungeon Siege III's expansion! :sorcerer: (Though I want to at some point.)

It's just more of the same, mostly combat, I liked the main game better.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

I started mission 12 in Shadow Tactics.  I probably shouldn't have asked how they were going to up the difficulty because...  Dear God!  Making this mission even harder is the fact that I'm going to try not to kill anyone, soldiers included, in this mission, for reasons I shall not disclose (because spoilers).  Even if I did kill soldiers, this mission would still be ludicrously difficult, but only being able to knock them out (they wake up after a short period and are in an alarmed state) makes things flat out absurd.  To top things off, there is snow everywhere which leaves footprints for a little while that give you away.  This is going to take many many hours and some serious trial and error.  :blink:

• Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Took a break from my rotation and started playing shadowruns returns again. Playing a make for the first time, and while mages aren't all powerful like dnd wizards, the debuffs and heals are very useful. Short game but I'm enjoying every minute of it. Almost finished with returns and will most likely start up dragonfall after one done.

Edited by redneckdevil
  • Like 2

I tried to play Borderlands 2 again. I tried the game a while back and gave up after 4 or 5 hours. I figured maybe I'd have a different perspective on it now and could grow to like it. Nope. It's a popular series, so there's obviously something there people like, but I sure can't see it. I like the setting and characters, that's the only positive I have to give. Besides that, there are a billion guns, but they all suck. The gunplay is rubbish and the levelling system is bad.

I've clocked 332 hours in Borderlands 2..

• Like 1

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Took a break from my rotation and started playing shadowruns returns again. Playing a make for the first time, and while mages aren't all powerful like dnd wizards, the debuffs and heals are very useful. Short game but I'm enjoying every minute of it. Almost finished with returns and will most likely start up dragonfall after one done.

I didn't like how, I'm going to go with streamlined, they made mages in the new Shadowrun games. They are very powerful in the source material but with different limiting mechanics from DnD. Not sure why the made them the way they did but not a big fan of it even though I still play them because in my head magic > everything else

Free games updated 3/4/21

Moving on to the good ones, that's good.

• Like 1

Finally getting around to playing some games with some regularity after spending half of 2016 in and out of the hospital. Playing Stick of Truth again, but the first time on PC. Still fun but buggier than the PS3 version, mainly having audio stutter 80% of the time I play. A shame, but eh, had to be a drawback somewhere. Can't have too much fun now. That's just not allowed.

I picked up the Rising Tide dlc for Civ: Beyond Earth while it was in the sales over Christmas and finally got around to playing a new game.

I have to say, it does add a whole heap of stuff to how the game plays, but I am damn glad I never actually paid full price for it.

It's still kind of a Civ-lite, just with more added sci-fi.

The diplomacy isn't half bad to begin with, but stops being useful the moment you get slightly good because no-one is willing to deal with you. It adds a few interesting tricks, such as floating cities, a few extra wonders, and puts in a lot more about hybrid units and having bonuses for multiple affinities and how they mesh rather than focusing you on just picking one alone.