Atton Rand looks like a "nancy" boy

Hows that for a first post?

Seriously though,i am a bit worried about this,i'd have trouble believing it was a guy instead of a really muscular lesbian.

I'm really excited about this sequel though,and will be counting down the days.

ahhh the Rodian? I never actually understood that mining station.... is there any quests there? I've played dozens of times and tried to fly there from time to time but without any changes?

:) No no. Atton Rand is in KOTOR 2. :)

Peragus Mining Station is the first level of KOTOR 2 and Atton Rand one of the first NPCs you'll pick up.

ahhh the Rodian?

You try saying that to his face :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

lol

ok, I just got extatic since I thought someone finally found the purpose of that damn yavin station.

The purpose of that station is to get good deals on the stuff you sell and to buy some really kewl items.

lol

ok, I just got extatic since I thought someone finally found the purpose of that damn yavin station.

Visit it once after each planet. After each encounter with the Trandoshans, one in which they simply threaten the Rodian and the next in which they attack you and him, he'll offer you some REALLY good items, including the two best lightsaber crystals in the game.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Visit it once after each planet. After each encounter with the Trandoshans, one in which they simply threaten the Rodian and the next in which they attack you and him, he'll offer you some REALLY good items, including the two best lightsaber crystals in the game.

Isn't that encounter (and the crystals) only available after completing all planets, except the unknown one ? Oh, and bring your credit card, that rodians gratitude comes at a price B)

He does have some nice items for sale though. Sorry, can't help with a link. I'm willing to swear that I've watched that picture with Atton Rand at least 10 times now. Now that I actually wanted to locate it... :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hows that for a first post?

Seriously though,i am a bit worried about this,i'd have trouble believing it was a guy instead of a really muscular lesbian.

I'm really excited about this sequel though,and will be counting down the days.

Brian Menze wrote this in a thread in the wot forum:

If Chris Avellone had Ayn Rand in mind, he never mentioned it to me. I've never heard of her, so in now way was she inspiration on my end. Still, the images you've seen thus far of Atton, are a little on the "unfinished" side. Without going into it, Atton's face was having texture and character rigging problems. This, of course, will be fixed

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

-John Rogers

Atton Rand is the one who questions you on the actions of Revan during the first game, according to PC Gamer!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Okay, wait, I could be totally mistaking, but I thought that there were two ways to start. With T3 who takes you around the Ebon Hawk and you fill out what happened in your game. Or you can start right with making your character. I guess you would have to answer some questions, but which is more indepth?

Plus, I hadn't heard that -- where's it from? *Has she actually missed information somewhere in her obsessive quest?! :o:) *

Planning massive genocides tend to limit you free/browse time...its a hard life :p

*Sighs heavily*

It's so true. I'm glad someone else understands. It's just so hard to get ME time when you're laying waste to planets . . .

:lol:

lol

Basically, it works like this.

The Rodian gets refilled with new items twice in the game. One after finding 3 Star Maps, and the second time after finding 5 Star Maps.

The items offered include the two best ligth saber christals in the game, as well as some of the coolest armors as well.

On top of that, if you play the Rodian on Pazzak and win 10 times (not including the 7500 credits you'll be making by doing this), you'll have a discount on all items he sells from that point on, including his premium items.

And if that wasn't enought, he pays the highest for all the items you sell him. I must have made around 100.000 credits just by selling him all the granades, mines, force shileds and steam packs i found (never used any of them anyway).

The reason why he doesn't have anything else going on for him is that the whole Yavin station was the bonus found on the PC version of the game, it was not meant to be a part of the game...