Has anyone found a workaround for the Thassilonian Sins bug?

• 1 year later...

This bug isn't fixed. I downloaded (purchased!) this adventure pack [android] about a month ago, Feb 18. I am playing the normal levels and I am stuck on Thassilonian Sins. I played it twice and each time the game left me jammed up. Both times, it was after defeating the first villain, both times it was Ordikon. Once by Amiri, once by Ezren. I wasn't given the option to close the location--just got bumped to a new location with nothing to do. I really don't want to play this over and over hoping for some random combination of conditions that will allow me to progress, but if I don't then I am completely stuck as everything after is locked.

What device type are you on? Android Tablet
What version of the OS are you running? Android 7.1.1
What model is the device? Lenovo Tab 4 10
What is your PFID#? (Located in the settings menu) 6d1dd060fa9a53de
ver-1147-20180216

Gameplay
Is pass & play on?  Is permadeath on? No, No
Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? (If not quest mode, did you recently enter it?) Story
Characters in Party Amiri, Merisiel, Harsk, Ezren
Location of each character A:Vault of Greed, M:Abjurant Halls of Envy, H: AHoE, E: Defeated villain at VoG, then moved to AHoE when I started mashing the screen (The first time this scenario bugged, A killed Ordikon at AHoE, but I don't remember where everyone else was)
Turn Order A, M, H, E
Scenario & Scenario Difficulty.  If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play? Thassilonian Sins, Normal
What card was encountered when the issue occurred? (Or check, or card just played, etc) Ordikon defeated with some arcane spell + support. AHoE was temp closed with a hand bury. This was the first time Ordikon showed up. The other villain with the diplomacy check was defeated-but-escaped a couple of times prior to this, but the white beard villain was never encountered.
Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore?  Subsequent
Did other characters aid the check?  What did they use to aid it? Can't remember, I'm sure Harsk aided with sniper shot and wep discards, probably blessings with him and others. Ezren needed two tries since a bad roll came up after the first defeat, so alot of cards came into play.
Was the encounter a Horde? No

• 1 month later...

4/27/2018 and this bug STILL exists. today my group of monk, barbarian and paladin got stuck after killing the last villain. every time i log back in to continue there is a fallen dice sound and a blue continue arrow on the right which doesnt work. sometimes if i exit open up multiple windows and switch through characters it will show a 1d6 dice roll but no matter what i roll it results as a fail and nothing happens. so sad to have reported 3 old bugs so far that remain unfixed.