Always the same Vilains in Quest Mode ?

arcaril

Question

I'm playing on Androïd, via Memu simulator.

I'm in for the quest mode... but... it seems that I'm confronting almost always the same vilains from the deck number 2 : The Ghast and the necromancer ( 80%-90%  ) - with the same undead creatures (zombi or ghouls)

is it a bug ? or just bad luck ?

it seems I fought them forever !

3 answers to this question

I'm in for the quest mode... but... it seems that I'm confronting almost always the same vilains from the deck number 2 : The Ghast and the necromancer ( 80%-90%  ) - with the same undead creatures (zombi or ghouls)

Just the way it is.  Quest mode isn't completely random.  There are a series of quest templates that progressively get harder as your characters level up.  Sometimes you just hit a stretch of similar quests because that's what got generated for you.  

The templates you see in a Tier are loosely tied to the equivalent Adventure Decks in Story Mode.  Level up, and you'll draw some new templates.

Just the way it is.  Quest mode isn't completely random.  There are a series of quest templates that progressively get harder as your characters level up.  Sometimes you just hit a stretch of similar quests because that's what got generated for you.  

The templates you see in a Tier are loosely tied to the equivalent Adventure Decks in Story Mode.  Level up, and you'll draw some new templates.

But all the heroes are now level 30... I'm starting to find third deck cards, but still stuck with the same Rogar Craesby...