Why Political Correctness (Cultural Marxism) Must End!

Valsuelm

*Unless your lactose intolerant, of course. If my girl puts actual milk in her coffee my home atmosphere starts to resemble something like early 1940's German showers.

I like that you call the special lady you share a home with "your lactose intolerant".

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

*Unless your lactose intolerant, of course. If my girl puts actual milk in her coffee my home atmosphere starts to resemble something like early 1940's German showers.

I like that you call the special lady you share a home with "your lactose intolerant".

I bet they get frisky with a bag of peanuts as well:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGHT-PpRFE0

:yes:

• Like 2

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

German Wikipedia, as it wasn't available on English:

"Cultural Marxism (Kulturmarxismus) ist ein politisches Schlagwort der US-amerikanischen neuen Rechten, das eine angebliche Verschwörung der „Linken“ beschreibt."

translation:

"Cultural Marxism is a political expression [invented] by the US-American alt right that the describes a so called conspiracy by the "left" ".

Quite enlightening

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

I don't know what you're talking about. :-

• Like 1

Why are you holding girls hostage? :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I don't know what you're talking about. :-

huh. :cat:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Why are you holding girls hostage? :p

The real question is: Why aren't you?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Stockholm syndrome. Don't like clingy girls.

• Like 4

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I like multiculturalism, I believe it makes for a stronger society and a society where we can be different races, religions, cultures but we share common values.....we have to accept the values of the country we want to live in and if you cant accept those values then you need to immigrate somewhere else . And that does not mean we now have no immigration control or force countries to accept all refugees , like the EU and the refugee crisis

But end of the day multiculturalism is a good thing that will make us better people overall 8)

http://archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Professor Jordan Peterson of Toronto University calls the Cultural-Marxists "Neo-Marxists", but i hear no difference in how he describes them.

The liberals need more of him.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I like multiculturalism, I believe it makes for a stronger society and a society where we can be different races, religions, cultures but we share common values.....we have to accept the values of the country we want to live in and if you cant accept those values then you need to immigrate somewhere else . And that does not mean we now have no immigration control or force countries to accept all refugees , like the EU and the refugee crisis

But end of the day multiculturalism is a good thing that will make us better people overall 8)

http://archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

Oerwinde what do you attribute the Trump victory to? Do you feel worried or are you supportive of some of what Trump stands for. You have always been honest about your views so I could guess what you think but I would rather let you tell me :)

I have learnt a lot about this election, its going to be an interesting and exciting 4 years  8)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

So, sometimes maybe it's ok to be a little PC:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/11/14/ape-in-heels-w-va-officials-under-fire-after-comments-about-michelle-obama/?postshare=2621479171356584&tid=ss_fb&utm_term=.73ac6688ead2

Ape in heels?  Hard to imagine in what universe that isn't incredibly racist.  

So, sometimes maybe it's ok to be a little PC:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/11/14/ape-in-heels-w-va-officials-under-fire-after-comments-about-michelle-obama/?postshare=2621479171356584&tid=ss_fb&utm_term=.73ac6688ead2

Ape in heels?  Hard to imagine in what universe that isn't incredibly racist.  

Let's not confuse plain old fashion indecency with being politically incorrect. Being politically incorrect means rebelling something as sinister as thought control. It can be a virtue. But this, this is just indecent and there have never been a time or place it was OK. 

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Let's not confuse plain old fashion indecency with being politically incorrect. Being politically incorrect means rebelling something as sinister as thought control. It can be a virtue. But this, this is just indecent and there have never been a time or place it was OK.

You'll be surprised how many confuse that.

Oerwinde what do you attribute the Trump victory to? Do you feel worried or are you supportive of some of what Trump stands for. You have always been honest about your views so I could guess what you think but I would rather let you tell me :)

I have learnt a lot about this election, its going to be an interesting and exciting 4 years 8)

I think there were a lot of people who weren't a fan of Obama, the campaign was basically about how Hillary was going to continue his legacy. People didn't think creating 3 part time retail jobs at the cost of a full time $20/hr job was a net gain of 2 jobs. People see riots across the country, a dem candidate shown to be everything everyone hates about politicians. And they saw their health insurance go up by double. So they voted for the guy who claimed he could bring back good jobs, toss the illegals keeping wages down, keep terrorists out, and make America stronger.

I personally liked his foreign policy and immigration stance and would have voted for him over Hillary were I American.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Seems like we are drawing a rather arbitrary line here though.  Who decides what is virtuous political incorrectness and simple douchebaggery?

In this case i would say the Zoological Association of America. They can decide if an ape would be offended or not.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Pretty sure anyone awake can tell you calling a black person an ape is offensive.

Easy enough to gauge the spirit a remark is made in, people saying "un PC" stuff with an intent to insult are just being trash, for example.

• Like 2

Seems like we are drawing a rather arbitrary line here though.  Who decides what is virtuous political incorrectness and simple douchebaggery?

In this case i would say the Zoological Association of America. They can decide if an ape would be offended or not.

See this right here just strikes me as passive aggressive douchbaggery.  If, as GD said, un-PC comments are supposed to rebel against thought control, I fail to see how this comment meets the criteria.  But I'd be happy to hear an explanation.  

See this right here just strikes me as passive aggressive douchbaggery.  If, as GD said, un-PC comments are supposed to rebel against thought control, I fail to see how this comment meets the criteria.  But I'd be happy to hear an explanation.  

The point is that you really can't on a legislative level, and if you try, you will fail and end with being the oppressive one. This is of course assumed that you want to live in a free society.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Doesn't seem like he meant at the legislative level but more at a social one.

Oh? My bad then.

In any case it is just a matter to have a sound rule of thumb, pushing for social norms that are too constrictive will cause the corridor of acceptable behaviour to be so narrow that everyone with a living soul will be left outside as we all will larp as our personas instead of ourselves. Finding a complete a complete binary set for such will never happen either as the human experience is inheritly organic and chaotic. 

Use common sense and at the same time try not to subvert what common sense is to something that it is not, best of luck!

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy