Power feat bug makes game completely unplayable

Zyxion

Question

I leveled up and my reward was a power feat.  However, in the screen to select my feats I can't scroll through my feats, nor can I select any feats at all.  The game won't let me do anything else with quest mode until I select my power feats, but as I am unable to do so, this bug has effectively made quest mode completely unplayable for me.  This is but one of many bugs, but none of the other bugs have rendered a game mode completely unplayable as this one has.

• Like 1

21 answers to this question

I leveled up and my reward was a power feat. However, in the screen to select my feats I can't scroll through my feats, nor can I select any feats at all. The game won't let me do anything else with quest mode until I select my power feats, but as I am unable to do so, this bug has effectively made quest mode completely unplayable for me. This is but one of many bugs, but none of the other bugs have rendered a game mode completely unplayable as this one has.

I've managed to get past this block. I switched between characters multiple times before selecting a feat with any of them. I have no idea if that helped or not it's just what I did. It could also be that something's been fixed server side, or that time has somehow healed the problem, who knows, but I'm happy.

• Like 4

I've managed to get past this block. I switched between characters multiple times before selecting a feat with any of them. I have no idea if that helped or not it's just what I did. It could also be that something's been fixed server side, or that time has somehow healed the problem, who knows, but I'm happy.

Just tried, it works! Thanks for your finding

Thanks for posting this. I just tried this, and it worked for me, and I got past it. I clicked on every character (from left to right), and just for good measure, clicked on them from right to left. Added the fests to each one and could continue!

Unfortunately I didn't see your fix beforehand.  My solution was that clicking on the characters registered as "increase hand size" rather than letting me change characters, so I was just forced to increase hand size as my power feat.

It doesn't worked for me... :( tried this multiple times...

Still waiting for help...

Try switch between characters many times, and then take upper power feat for each character. End then change you shoose on what you want. It work for me.

#newheronamedirgy

Try switch between characters many times, and then take upper power feat for each character. End then change you shoose on what you want. It work for me.

Thank you for your help but i tried this many times...it does not help...i am using a iphone 6s.

Before this was "fixed" in 1.1.4.3 I was told that the workaround was to make sure that I had scrolled to the bottom of every page. I didn't get a lot of clarity on that, but it sounds as though that's what you have done in your "fiddling" :biggrin: and that that may have helped. May have.