Pile of nonsense from Jaagrath Kreeg

Foxoftheasterisk

Question

The very next turn after this bug, I explore with Lem and encounter Jaagrath Kreeg. So the first thing that happens is it asks me to have Valeros take damage, so I discard his two cards. Then combat begins... With Valeros as the combatant. Including the "pass this check off" dialog.

So I narrowly defeat his first phase, and then he makes Valeros take two more damage. After which, focus switches to Lem with no indication of what's happening; the Jaagrath card is just sitting there but there's no check or instruction displayed. So I try to drag Lem's weapon out to fight him with, it bounces back to his hand and a dialog saying "confirm this action" pops up. Only there's no confirm and cancel buttons. Or anything else that would indicate action.

This is when I switched apps to write the first part of this bug report, which causes the game to need to reload from the title screen.

Anyway, I get back and now Jaagrath is sitting face up on top of the location deck, the prompt is gone but there's now a confirm button flashing at me. I switch to Valeros just to check and the "confirm this action" prompt shows back up, and the confirm button grays out until I return to Lem. So I push the button, but nothing happens. Repeatedly. VRTs and trips to the title screen do nothing, so I'm left with no choice but to forfeit. At least that works correctly.

I suppose I should mention this was all on a save file from before today's update, which could make a difference.

--

Android 6.0.1 on Nvidia Shield tablet K1

PFID #EC19BBE1B715AFA6

The Fort in Peril on Heroic difficulty, random trait Blood in the Sand

Pass and play and permadeath both off

Party of Lem and Valeros, both in the Garrison

1 answer to this question

Somewhat related, had multiple bugs when encountering Jaagrath on legendary difficulty:

All 5 of my party members (Harsk, Seelah, Lini, Sajan and Amiri) were in the last open location, when Lini encountered Jaagrath (she goes 3rd order-wise). Jaagrath first starts by dealing 2 (instead of regular 1) damage to Amiri, after which Amiri is able to roll for the first check or pass it to another character. I choose to roll, using some cards, and succeed. Jaagrath then targets Seelah, dealing 1 damage to her. Then, focus switches to Lini's tab, where she takes no damage and is able to roll for the second check. I choose to pass it to Amiri, succeed and Jaagrath is defeated.