Or charismatic, for that matter?

Obviously Pidesco thinks that Trump is just the greatest guy ever. I remember that he said Trump's words about illegals was, "Charming stuff".

Now he thinks Trump is honest and charismatic too.

I guess Trump supporters really are cult-like. :) :) :)

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Or charismatic, for that matter?

Obviously Pidesco thinks that Trump is just the greatest guy ever. I remember that he said Trump's words about illegals was, "Charming stuff".

Now he thinks Trump is honest and charismatic too.

I guess Trump supporters really are cult-like. :) :) :)

I think he is honest about wanting to use minorites as scapegoats. I think he is honest when he says he is great and awesome and perfect. He is not self-aware or intelligent but honest, nonetheless. He honestly thinks he is the bee's knees, he honestly thinks he can do whatever he wants as a rich, white guy, he honestly thinks people love him, He honestly thinks he is a the best and yuge.

As for charisma, he apparently seems to be have it according to large swaths of the American public. I personally don't get it, but that's besides the point. As far as charisma goes, Trump seems a lot like Berlusconi, to me.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I think calling Trump charismatic, is like calling the village idiot charismatic compared to a zombie or a mummy.

And yet here we are.

Of course you can always take the view that party id is so strong that you could have a literal zombie and mummy as DNC/GOP nominees, and the results would still be the same. Whoever is on the ticket goes, no matter what. Trump would be evidence of that.

Heja Sverige!!

I think calling Trump charismatic, is like calling the village idiot charismatic compared to a zombie or a mummy.

He most certainly does have a type of charisma that appeals to many of his supporters, its real and contributed towards his presidential victory

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

And yet here we are.

Of course you can always take the view that party id is so strong that you could have a literal zombie and mummy as DNC/GOP nominees, and the results would still be the same. Whoever is on the ticket goes, no matter what. Trump would be evidence of that.

Very true, I was more along the lines at taking a jab at Hillary comparing her charisma to a zombie or a mummy.

Bruce, it's very true but I think it's more along the lines of not him being charismatic, but more along he was smart with his choice of issues and focus. His very "un-PC" approach was yet another issue he was campaigning for.

http://news.sky.com/story/neo-nazi-thomas-mair-gets-whole-life-sentence-for-mp-jo-coxs-murder-10668829

Guys a chilling reminder that Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists are real and do negatively  impact our lives 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Quite nice video explaning a lot :)

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Liking what I'm hearing about Tulsi Gabbard. Would send a pretty strong message of co-operation if Trump was to find a place for her in his administration.

Good career move by Gabbard.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

http://news.sky.com/story/neo-nazi-thomas-mair-gets-whole-life-sentence-for-mp-jo-coxs-murder-10668829

Guys a chilling reminder that Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists are real and do negatively impact our lives

It's truly tragic and heinous what happened to her, and forgive me for seeming unsensitive but why is he labeled a neonazi and white supremacist? What labels as "source" material for this since they don't have any media and examples of him being one except for a stash of materials they don't tell us what, just label as neonazi material?

Sorry, due to our media here, it looks like this heinous tragedy was done by someone very passionate about politics and took it to far and almost seems like the media is using a narrative to label this scum bag as something they can use as an example of "brexit racists".

Guys a chilling reminder that Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists are real and do negatively impact our lives

It's truly tragic and heinous what happened to her, and forgive me for seeming unsensitive but why is he labeled a neonazi and white supremacist? What labels as "source" material for this since they don't have any media and examples of him being one except for a stash of materials they don't tell us what, just label as neonazi material?

Sorry, due to our media here, it looks like this heinous tragedy was done by someone very passionate about politics and took it to far and almost seems like the media is using a narrative to label this scum bag as something they can use as an example of "brexit racists".

After his arrest, police uncovered a hoard of neo-Nazi literature at his council house and a golden Third Reich eagle ornament with a swastika emblazoned on the front.

If that's what he had in his house, then it's not too much of a leap to assume he was a nazi. Certainly beyond reasonable doubt.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

After his arrest, police uncovered a hoard of neo-Nazi literature at his council house and a golden Third Reich eagle ornament with a swastika emblazoned on the front.

If that's what he had in his house, then it's not too much of a leap to assume he was a nazi. Certainly beyond reasonable doubt.

And the next line is:

Detectives investigating his use of library computers also exposed Mair's interest in far-right, anti-Semitic and neo-Nazi politics in Britain and abroad.

I think it's fair to say this guy was, in all likelihood, a neo-Nazi.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

So.. this neo nazio goes out and kills a white gal. I don't think he understands what race I=he is supposed to be hatin'. Tragic for the woman and he is right where he belongs.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Britain first"

I agree, all Anglo-Saxons have to go back.

Damned straight. Everyone, back to Africa! No one should live where their species weren't indigenous! [imagine that blue text thing]

I feel cold as a razor blade,

tight as a tourniquet,

dry... as a funeral... drum... as it were...

No news is good news:

The top 5 list is actually...well, it's a top 5 list. Linking it more cause it's "accessible" and quickly gets to the point to explain SOME issues, but it doesn't explain all; it just quickly grabs attention to this issue.

It doesn't touch on, for example, the same messages with typos? The messages slowly spelled out "help him" under one interpretation (added/moved letter was h, then i/e, then l, then p, then the "algorithim" you see there), and there's more pointing towards issues with Assange/Wikileaks, too. It's just sadly something that isn't being covered much. Like even if it turned out he and Wikileaks are perfectly ok, it's bothersome to me to see that the MOMENT Wikileaks is over, people forget, stop paying attention and instead pay attention to perhaps the "wrong" topics.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Anglo-Saxons? That's not far back enough. When will the "Make the Neanderthal Great Again" movement start to be taken seriously is what I want to know. Homo Sapiens go home and take your foreign ways with you. The Neanderthal don't need climate change myth proponents around and, anyway, Homo Sapiens are a bunch of intellectual liberals who are out of touch with working class cavemen.

• Like 1

Heja Sverige!!

Nat 1 on reading for me. Sigh ty for pointing that out.

In other news, Ben Carson has awoken and will be secretary of HUD. 

I do hope that he will oversee the construction of new ancient grain silos (pyramids).

//edit: That wikileaks video...yikes.

Edited by Meshugger
  • Like 3

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

About that wikileaks video, he was interviewed by the prosecutor for two days. I can't get more details because it's behind a paywall.

http://www.svd.se/annu-en-dags-forhor-med-assange

http://www.gp.se/nyheter/sverige/f%C3%B6rh%C3%B6ret-med-assange-avslutat-1.3958932 <--- No paywall, atleast not for me.

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

About that wikileaks video, he was interviewed by the prosecutor for two days. I can't get more details because it's behind a paywall.

http://www.svd.se/annu-en-dags-forhor-med-assange

http://www.gp.se/nyheter/sverige/f%C3%B6rh%C3%B6ret-med-assange-avslutat-1.3958932 <--- No paywall, atleast not for me.

No actual footage of him though?

I realize it sounds like a crazy conspiracy-level thing, but:

1) This election sadly taught me that yeah, we've hit rock-bottom and you actually do have to give those the time of day. Still depressing to realized we've hit that low.

2) Even IF he turns out to be A-OK and this is just wild paranoia, it's alarming to me that so few people give attention to such an issue. Assange being captured or killed is not an absurd idea, so I would HOPE the general public is alert the moment something seems amiss. Instead it's just the Democrat establishment not learning a damned thing while many of the Trump supporters are now so high off their victory they view it as a license to be a **** and just spend their days trashing liberals and talking crap. Gee, didn't that lack of respect play a role in a recent politician losing an election...? Amazing to me how priorities seem so out of whack and human nature continues to disappoint.

There's two instances of video that allegedly happens after the time where it's theorized wikileaks was compromised (people have dates ranging from October 3rd to October 24th). One I can't find but remember seeing, the other is an interview that was done via RT, which is now being scrutinized for very strange instances that imply some rather heavy editing tricks took place.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/24/us-election-jill-stein-challenge-results-swing-states-ofwisconsin/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

US election: Jill Stein to challenge results in swing states of Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania amid claims of cyber attacks

I must admit that this years elections have been very entertaining train wrecks to watch, even though they diminish my hope towards democratic governance.

I doubt that will work, Elerond, but even more I hope it doesn't. This election has been screwy enough without inflicting an *actual* constitutional crisis on the country.

Edited by imaenoon

I feel cold as a razor blade,

tight as a tourniquet,

dry... as a funeral... drum... as it were...