Trump should not have to give up his holdings which he  built up over the course of his 70 years. Letting his children run it for the next 4 or 8 years  and him staying out of major decisions should be enough to stasify reasonable, normal, sane people. As long as  he doesn't use his power as President to make  money personally he ain't doin' nuthin' wrong. If we could trust the media/authorities to do their jobs properly and fairly they should be able to learn quickly if he is abusing his position as president to financially game personally.

Some political yahoos staying at  a hotel in Washington doesn't cross the line. Anyone who thinks it does are idiots. Unless they can find evidence that he told them if they stayed in his hotel that he would giver them a better deal politically in negoiations which would defeat the entire purpsoefull of his 'best deal' shtick. L0L

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Ron Paul joins in of the Fake News-hoopla by referencing the media figures colluding with the DNC in wikileaks instead:

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/revealed-the-real-fake-news-list

That's quite the list.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I don't know if she's an idiot, but opening up with that salvo was foolish. Ms. May had other things to say, but her opening salvo to state outrage (which may well have been genuine) over the language Ms. Rempel used, language I would suggest many if not most people even in Canada would find trivial. If she viewed it as an avenue of attack, why not insert it as an aside and use it to ridicule Ms. Rempel in a humorous way? I would even then suggest it would be counter to her purpose. Ms. May's further commentary on Ms. Rempel's speech becomes diluted by the unnecessary attack on a single innocuous word. At it's heart, a representative republic will always boil down to rhetoric. The specifics in terms of word usage and ranges from casual to formal might change, but everything boils down to the end question: "how do I accomplish my goal?"

I guess I don't really know enough to be even a mediocre rhetorician, but a scrub can nevertheless tell the difference between a weed from a tree.

I feel cold as a razor blade,

tight as a tourniquet,

dry... as a funeral... drum... as it were...

At an event hosted by a man praised by Bannon:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/richard-spencer-speech-npi/508379/

Edited by Agiel
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Identity politics were fun until whites started to use them.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Please address the substance of the video. Say that "it isn't representative of the 'real America,"" anything, but don't give me whataboutism that Putin apologists resort to.

Edited by Agiel
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Please address the substance of the video. Say that "it isn't representative of the 'real America,"" anything, but don't give me whataboutism that Putin apologists resort to.

There is no excuse. Replace Spencer's words with that of any oppressed minority and you have very same argument used by SJWs.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

There is no excuse. Replace Spencer's words with that of any oppressed minority and you have very same argument used by SJWs.

Guys those types of white nationalists\supremacists represent such a small minority of white people in the USA it isn't worth getting concerned about, I have seen that same video sooooo many times on various news channels :geek:  

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

That image highlights the problem with racism and xenophobia perception, nowadays. To wit:

"Why are you complaining about racism? It's not like you were recently lynched or something."

15037186_10157743049275261_4336311450950

And this here is just what's wrong with the Electoral College. You know what's more important than individual rights? State's rights. Because government can totally be trusted as long as it isn't federal.

• Like 2

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Well by this place's definition of SJW, am not sure that holds. Black people saying looney stuff like this get castigated. Shame people are either too stupid to think a Nazi salute is edgy or actually buy into that nonsense still.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Not to mention "oppressed minorities" and "SJW's" don't have have an actual history of enslavement, holocausts, etc. A bunch of white people in a room yelling "hail" and doing Nazi salutes is a tad more terrifying than spoiled college kids crying about an election.

• Like 3

Well by this place's definition of SJW, am not sure that holds. Black people saying looney stuff like this get castigated. Shame people are either too stupid to think a Nazi salute is edgy or actually buy into that nonsense still.

The point is that he is using the very same terms made up by SJWs against them. The phrasing "A Safe Space for White People" is exactly that. For example, he couldn't be using the same argument at all with the same effect if the current counter-ideology would've been that of Martin Luther King (=race doesn't matter, character does).

Not to mention "oppressed minorities" and "SJW's" don't have have an actual history of enslavement, holocausts, etc. A bunch of white people in a room yelling "hail" and doing Nazi salutes is a tad more terrifying than spoiled college kids crying about an election.

Whites are only the ones to have an actual history of enslavement and holocausts? 

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

By the looks of it, this is a bunch of spoiled college kids(and a former MySpace phenomenon) celebrating an election, not the advance forces of Right Wing Death Squads. Pretty much the same people as those crying except they went to Stormfront and /pol/ to cry about personal problems instead of Tumblr or SA. If you think they're a big threat, grab some friends and pay them a visit.

Anyways all idpol is cancer and you should be ashamed if you subscribe to it.

• Like 3

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Not really even close to what I said, but whatever makes you feel better.

Also I like how I always have to look up Malc's futbol references to really appreciate them. :p

Another attempt to sarcasm down the drain, pity.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Also I like how I always have to look up Malc's futbol references to really appreciate them. :p

All about teaching about football fans. That they are various degrees of easily led trash :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Another attempt to sarcasm down the drain, pity.

How did he miss the blue text?

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.