THE DARK SIDE IS THE ONLY WAY!!

Lol.. I like playing dark side because it's rather funny...After I get off Dantooine I immedeatly go to Tatooine and get HK-47 cuz hes funny as hell, he always makes me laugh. I use to take only him and leave everyone at the Hawk because some tend to try to steer me to the light way when I do something evil.

On the other hand I felt rather emotional when killing innocent people, robbing them or even beiing harsh to them. I would never do something like that in person.

I sure hope they include something like HK-47 in KOTOR 2.

FINALLY! Someone else like me! Er, I just hope this doesn't turn into a flame-war, with everyone else posting how dumb we are for not giving into their Jedi ways.

I love the DS too. It's quite enjoyable. The ending for LS is just the opposite of the ending for DS. And instead of Revan becoming ruler of all, S/he is rewarded by a cheering republic, along with her crew mates.

Enough to make one sick.

oh sounds like a boring LS ending. HK-47 is the funnest character of them all and every time you do one bad carth or bastila jump riht down your throat i wish i could kil carth. at the end there is never a way to kil him :angry: :angry:

How you guys feel about playing DS would be similar to how I feel about playing LS. I just can't do it. I feel so sick and backbone-less. I just don't feel . . . me. Bully or not.

oh sounds like a boring LS ending. HK-47 is the funnest character of them all and every time you do one bad carth or bastila jump riht down your throat i wish i could kil carth. at the end there is never a way to kil him :angry: :angry:

Sure there is. If you play a female character. Although it does require you to actually be nice to Carth for a while, and not murder his son. :(

I prefer the light side in KOTOR, personally. I like Jolee and Mission, killing them kinda sucks.

Okay, I'll admit, I didn't want to kill Mission at first. She definately had backbone and loyalty, which I admire. But she was in my way and wouldn't turn. She had to die.

Jolee and Juhani were Jedi. Goes without saying.

I haven't been to the point of Carth's kid, but if the choices are to kill him or turn him light, he's Carth's dead kid.

"KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL!"

By the time I got to that point on Dantooine in my second play through of the game, I couldn't help but fall to the darkside fully and completely in hopes of triggering another sequence even half that funny :D

The lures of the Dark Side are for those too weak to raise beyond their evolutionary chains.

Those who seek the light raises themselves further and strive to be something more, a step above the mere trappings of reproduction and survivle of the fittest. It's the next evolutionary turn into something greater, those who can't raise themselves from the swamp which spawned them are forever left behind.

Let the Dark Side struggle with the pettyness of this existence, for those who follow the path will forver join with the force and be one with it's very essence, the heart of the universe itself... B)

The lures of the Dark Side are for those too weak to raise beyond their evolutionary chains.

Those who seek the light raises themselves further and strive to be something more, a step above the mere trappings of reproduction and survivle of the fittest. It's the next evolutionary turn into something greater, those who can't raise themselves from the swamp which spawned them are forever left behind.

Let the Dark Side struggle with the pettyness of this existence, for those who follow the path will forver join with the force and be one with it's very essence, the heart of the universe itself... B)

True. But I get FORCE CHOKE while you're stuck trapping people in a lil' statis field! HA!

I think we know who's the man around here.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Let the Dark Side struggle with the pettyness of this existence, for those who follow the path will forver join with the force and be one with it's very essence, the heart of the universe itself...  B)

Blah! Blah! Self Righteous Blah! <_<

Cheers!

Both sides are fun, but in different ways. The best thing to do is play the game through once being light and then again being dark. If you don't play both games your missing out on gameplay, different endings, and the feeling of being a jedi or a sith. :o

True. But I get FORCE CHOKE while you're stuck trapping people in a lil' statis field! HA!

I don't generally trap people, Dark Users seems to be stuck on the idea the force should be used for personal amusement.

From my part, i seek entartaiment from more fullfilling activities, such as high art and music, as well as my own studies of the force.

Most of my time i accupy working on my training, improving and constantly refining my skills whereas Dark Siders frikle and wither away while wasting valuable time torturing innocent people.

Occationally, i travel the worlds in diplomatic matter or to fullfill my duties, but i often go out and seek adventure for my own benefict, to further keep myself in shape as well as experience as most from this life as i can before accepting my final destinity and stepping beyond the boundary of this reality.

My only weakness seems to be love, but i personally beleive passion shouldn't be completely rejected. The councile doesn't seem to approve, but i think it's too easy to forget the lures of the Dark Side by eliminating all temptations. Only by keeping yourself near the dangerous edge of the Dark Side you can find the determination to resist, which in turn strenghten my ties to the light side of the force... B)

Both sides are fun, but in different ways. The best thing to do is play the game through once being light and then again being dark. If you don't play both games your missing out on gameplay, different endings, and the feeling of being a jedi or a sith. :o

I tried to play for the Dark Side, i just can't do it, it's against my nature to play evil characters... :ph34r:

The Dark Side in KOTOR makes no sense, if you play it from the beginning. You can't help but roll your eyes when people keep identifying you as 'Jedi' or 'Master Jedi' when you're pale as chalk with solid black robes and a red lightsaber, or when the Jedi council sends a man who laughed while two entire families butchered each other on his whim to find the Star Forge for them.

OPEN YOUR EYES YOU IDIOTS!

Now, whenever I want to go Dark Side, I wait until after the Leviathan with Korriban as the last planet and pretend like the revelation about my true identity pushed me over the edge. Up until then, I'm either goody two-shoes or at least neutral.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?