Where on the political spectrum are you?

Ben No.3

You said spectrum, so I was going to be a smartbutt and say violet. But then I clicked your link and saw things were color coded.

It's getting harder and harder to be irreverent anymore.

• Like 6
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

You said spectrum, so I was going to be a smartbutt and say violet. But then I clicked your link and saw things were color coded.

It's getting harder and harder to be irreverent anymore.

Why aren't you mauve you evil bastard?? #partisanpolitics

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Economic Left/Right: -7.0

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.79

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I hate questions like, "A significant advantage of a one-party state is that it avoids all the arguments that delay progress in a democratic political system." Yes, I do realize that that's a distinct advantage for our government...but it's not an advantage that I necessarily want a ruling elite to have. Or, "Some people are naturally unlucky." I agree with this because, yes, people do get lucky and unlucky in life...but what is the question actually asking here, because I feel like it's asking whether I believe luck is some sort of inherent trait in people or some other such silly superstitions. Bah. I also hated that wasn't any neutral options for some questions...

Anyways, I got Economic Left/Right -4.88, Social Libertarian Authoritarian -3.9...but in reality, I think I should be a little closer to center because of how I was forced to answer sometimes.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Yeah, some questions (and that one in particular) is poorly done.

But it still gives us some idea I think

Edited by Ben No.3

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

7R1l9Hw.png

Libertarian right. Good for bringing in big profits and not letting planet geeks get in the way of money.

EDIT: Also, some of the questions were idiotic. My opinion on Astrology has no bearing on anything.

Edited by Namutree

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Here a question that I find very interesting: "Everybody by his abilities, everyone according to his needs". This is from Marx if I am not mistaken. What do you think of it? Purley philosophical I mean...

And everybody knows

'Broad shoulders bear the heavy burden' and all that - in theory a sympathetic idea, in practicality - well harder to 'enforce'.

In a Eudomenia or cornucopian / post-materiel world however - sure.. When resources are only limited by our ambition, then abilities will dictate our needs.

Fortune favors the bald.

Economic Left/Right: -5.38

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

I would have thought I'd be a bit more fascist.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Here a question that I find very interesting: "Everybody by his abilities, everyone according to his needs". This is from Marx if I am not mistaken. What do you think of it? Purley philosophical I mean...

It's trash. Terrible idea. 

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

It's trash. Terrible idea.
I like it. It will never work, but my personal utopia is Marxist communist. ;) Edited by Ben No.3

And everybody knows

It's a fantastic idea... for a post-scarcity society. You may have noticed we're not living in one.

Yes I know :) purley philosophical, as I said

And everybody knows

Economic Left/Right: 0.63

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.97

Pretty close to centre

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

7R1l9Hw.png

Libertarian right. Good for bringing in big profits and not letting planet geeks get in the way of money.

EDIT: Also, some of the questions were idiotic. My opinion on Astrology has no bearing on anything.

I guess if you said it meant stuff you got extra crazy points

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra